This year the Chanel Black Friday 2020 launch is a new Rouge Coco Flash in Coco Club 136 ($38). It’s a smooth glossy berry shimmer that flashes both plum and red at the same time. Pigment is full and opaque but with a tiny bit of translucent finish with the shine. On my lips and complexion reds and plums tend to pull bright fuchsia red and this is the case with this color. If you find reds pull more true to the tube color you will find it more on the red-plum side. Coco Club is a classic glam color. For me – I tend to gravitate towards pinks or corals for brighter shades this one pulls more dressy. You can find this now at Chanel.com.
Finish is glossy but it stays put for several hours before fading. To extend the wear or help keep it in place I recommend using a lip liner. I wore this by itself for the post. If you’re looking for a Chanel Lip Liner, I swatched their new Le Crayon Levres Longwear Lip Pencils earlier this spring here.
Coco Club on the lips + full makeup look:
- Foundation – Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation in BD41
- Concealer – Pat McGrath Skin Fetish Sublime Concealer in 14 (review + swatches of more shades here)
- Powder – Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless in Medium
- Bronzer – Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Bronzing Cream (reviewed here)
- Blush – Chanel Joues Contrast in Alezane* (review + swatches here)
- Eyeshadow – Chanel Ombre Premiere Laque in 22 Rayon* (swatches) + Les 4 Ombres in Candeur Et Experience* (swatches)
- Eyeliner – Chanel Le Liner de Chanel Liquid Eyeliner in Noir Profond* (review + other shades here)
- Mascara – Chanel Le Volume de Chanel
- Top – Revolve / Enza Costa
- Jeans – Paige Transcend Hoxton Ankle in Sunkissed Destructed
- Nail Polish – Chanel Le Vernis in Organdi (more neutrals I love here, also here)
Quality, lasting power, pigment and shine are a solid A+. You can find the Chanel Rogue Coco Flash in Coco Club available now online at Chanel.com. What do you think? Will you be ordering this one? Stay tuned for a look a their Cyber Monday launch coming soon!
Chanel Black Friday lipstick provided for review. Other press samples have a * next to them. All other items purchased by me.