I’m loving spring pinks right now. I can’t get enough of them. They make me feel polished and brighten my skin in a soft and feminine way. A few favorites right now:
- Chanel Riviera Le Vernis – reviewed here, featured here, compared to Rose Insolent here, duped here
- Chanel Morning Rose Le Vernis – reviewed here and compared here
- Chanel Aventure Rouge Coco Shine
- Edward Bess First Kiss Lip Gloss – featured here
- MAC Pleasantry Mineralized Blush – from 2008ish
What are some of your favorite pinks?