Happy Friday everyone! I hope you had a great week. Some of you may have noticed I switched up the design of the blog and my site went through some updates. A few of you have been kind enough to message me and let me know you aren’t able to access new content from the home page, I hope everything is fixed now! Kindly shoot me an email if you can’t see the Glossier Black Tie Set review or the Holiday Beauty Gifts and Stocking Stuffers Under $50 guide. Or if you’ve posted comments but don’t see them show up also let me know via [email protected]
On my desktop I have the new Coveteur Book and Capture Your Style – both which I’ve been able to peek at here and there over the past few busy days. I can’t wait to dive in as I’m such a huge fan of both blogs.
Five things I’m loving right now include:
- #Glossierpink Nail Polish (on the nails, only available in the Black Tie Set) it’s baby pink perfection and flawless with 2 coats and lasted an impressive amount of time without tip wear or any chipping
- Dior Addict-Ultra Gloss in Nude 363 (shown above) because it’s the prettiest lush cream pink
- Laura Mercier Candleglow Sheer Perfecting Powder in #2
- Tom Ford Waterproof Foundation/Concealer in Bisque because it makes my skin look flawless
- Antica Farmacista Black Label Champagne Collection Candle and the Home Ambiance Diffuser Trio with Champagne Black Label, Manhattan and Vanilla, Bourbon & Mandrin – I can’t believe I never tried this line until earlier this year – it’s simply exquisite! (review on the holiday collection items soon)
I wanted to thank everyone for entering my giveaway a few weeks ago – I’ve enjoyed reading all of your questions you have and will pick a few and answer them in a fun get-to-know-me post after Thanksgiving. A quick note on upcoming posts:
- I did a teaser on Instagram of the new Tom Ford Lips and Boys – there are 25 new shades and 25 repromoted colors that will launch at Sephora.com on November 24th and the rest of the stores will receive them on Black Friday, I’m busy doing lip swatches right now and will have the post up soon in case you’re ordering online, this year there are mattes!
- Many of you wanted swatches of the MAC Extra Dimension Finishes and Strobe Creams from the In the Spotlight Collection. Post scheduled to go live tomorrow (Saturday!)
- More holiday gift guides to be posted in the next week!
- I have an exclusive coming up on Wednesday the 23rd that I’m dying to share with you but can’t yet. It’s something that Beauty Look Book readers are going to get early access to and I’m really really excited!
- And yes the Louis Vuittons Perfume post is going to happen, I just don’t know when I’ll be able to fit it in, but I’ll review all the scents as I bought the mini sampler set
I hope you all enjoy your Friday and have a wonderful weekend! If you have anything you are loving right now I’d love to hear about them. Hopefully the comment function will resume working soon! xoxo