- Mistral Le Vernis – soft pink with tiny micro multi-glitters (very subtle)
- Nouvelle Vague Le Vernis – surf blue with a subtle pearl
- Riviera Le Vernis – hot fuschia
- Bondi Aqualumiere Sheer Color Lipshine – soft peachy coral shimmer
- Bondi Beach Aqualumiere Gloss – gorgeous iridescent peach-gold-glow
- Bikini Peach Glossimer – soft pinky-peach with shimmer
Bikini Peach Glossimer is nice, but is similar to Sesame Glossimer, just a bit deeper in color.
The nail polishes are not must-haves in my opinion, although I do love Riviera which I think will be cute on the toes. Of course I got them because I collect Chanel nail polishes. The formula of these 3 summer colors are incredible and applied like a dream. I didn’t really need 2 coats, but decided to do it anyways because my application was sloppy. At this time, I don’t have any idea how or when I will be pulling off the Nouvelle Vague. I still have yet to brave the Jade color on tips or toes. But at least they both look nice in my vanity.
Being the Chanel fan that I am, I was still able to find some items I liked. The collection as a whole just didn’t wow me as much as past seasons have. The sheer glosses were interesting – I already had a few Fluo Glosses from a previous collection and haven’t used those much because they were just so sheer. However, the new ones seemed to have more color due to their brightness.
If Neimans has a good Incircle GWP, I might consider picking the other glosses up. Saks’ Triple Points GWP was less than thrilling with a mini lifting cream, No 5 body cream mini and a mini mascara. Hardly worth the $150 minimum. Thankfully my SA threw in a few other goodies and extras that she could gather, but this time I had to actually ask.