Rounding up my favorites in skincare at Sephora for their Spring Savings Event Sale! My skin has improved so much over the past few weeks and I think it’s due to the shift in weather. Warmer temperatures are better for my skin and I’ve noticed that it’s more balanced and less dry these days. I’ve put together a list of my Top 5 in each category right now. For the Sephora Sale use code SAVENOW. Savings and access dates will depend on your Beauty Insider Tier:
- 4/14-4/24: Rouge Early Access: 20% off
- 4/18-4/24: VIB Preferred Access: 15% off
- 4/18-4/24: All Tiers: 10% off
- 30% off Sephora Collection for everyone
The cleanser category is one that I love exploring the most. I think the key to my best skin is to properly cleanse it. A lot of skincare and makeup with silicones are often hard to remove so double cleansing is a must to ensure you remove every last trace. These are cleansers I love:
- Dior La Mousse Off / On – great for oily skin or for removing makeup (not long-wear eye makeup though)
- First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Cleanser – this is my current go-to cleanser
- Kiehl’s Ulta Facial Cleanser – love this for a gentle but effective cleanser
- La Mer The Cleansing Foam – another luxurious splurge but pure love
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Exfoliator – one of the few cleansing exfoliators I use right now, it’s gentle but gets the skin squeaky clean and smooth
If you have dry skin the best cleanser for Dry/Sensitive Skin is a cream one like the Kate Somerville DeliKate Soothing Cleanser or Goat Milk Cleanser.
Best Makeup Removers / Oils / Balms
I love to double cleanse and my favorite removers at Sephora include:
- Farmacy Green Clean – one of the best solid cleansing balms
- Clinique Take the Day Off or Take the Day Off Charcoal – both are great for removing makeup from the face
- Dermalogica Precleanse Cleansing Oil – one of the best affordable makeup remover oils
- La Mer Micellar Cleansing Water – splurge worthy gentle cleansing water
There are two toners I use available at Sephora.
- La Mer The Tonic – a classic I’ve used for probably over a decade
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner – love everything in the Ultra Facial line, it’s a great everyday basic that is gentle but effective
SERUMS & MASKS
I typically stick with just one moisturizer on my face for day except on dry skin days. I’ll add a serum as more of a treatment to target skin issues like when it’s feeling extra irritated, extra dry or needs some soothing.
- Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Serum – the best serum I’ve used for sensitive skin, I think Drunk Elephant is a really great line with lots of options to target and treat a wide range of skin needs
- Sulwhasoo Anti-Aging First Care Activating Serum – another great option for that glass skin glow, this is heavily scented but the scent does not irritate my skin
- La Mer The Concentrate – one of my latest discoveries and it’s been a REAL game changer, I had some flare ups on my skin due to an allergic reaction to a pore smoother from another brand, this worked wonders to calm down my irritation and redness within just a couple of days
- Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Serum – the BEST resurfacing serum that is gentle enough for me to use without getting any irritation, adds a nice glow, smooths out skin beautifully
- Drunk Elephant TLC Sukari Baby Facial – the most effective resurfacing mask I’ve tried
So many great moisturizers these days. I rotate formulas depending on season. Here are my favorites and why:
- La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream – one of the best luxury creams I’ve tried, I prefer the Soft Cream for my skin type and they just reformulated it and it’s even better than the original, I feel so fortunate to have been able to partner with them on Instagram, I’ve loved La Mer for so long, with this cream my skin has never looked better
- Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream or Lala Retro Whipped Moisturizer Cream – both are staples in my routine, the Protini Polypeptide is the one most of my family members love (it’s the one I gift the most!)
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream – another great affordable staple
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream – creamy and emollient, great for everyday normal/combo skin
- Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Firming Oil – my favorite face oil that won’t break the bank
I started using Eye Creams more in the last two years and here are my three favorites:
- La Mer The Eye Concentrate – the best of the best
- Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream – a great everyday eye cream that won’t break the bank
- Paula’s Choice C5 Super Boost Vitamin C Eye Cream – a nice lightweight eye cream that has good brightening and hydration
I’m incredibly picky when it comes to sunscreen I’ll use on a regular basis. As a beauty blogger I try a lot of formulas but so many irritate my skin. Two brands I swear by are Shiseido and Supergoop!. There are so many new formulas I have not tried them all – but here are a few favorites right now. Bottom line is I don’t think you can go wrong with anything from these two brands.
- Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protector SPF 50+ – this is MY HOLY GRAIL body sunscreen, it has a good smooth dry down (not sticky) and it’s the best for long lasting power, for protecting against heat and also water resistant/sweat resistant. This is the one I hand to anyone who visits us as the best long-wear sunscreen. You still need to reapply throughout the day though.
- Shiseido Urban Environment Vita-Clear Sunscreen Broad-Spectrum SPF 42 – this is new to me and I’m obsessed! It’s completely clear in finish and has Vitamin C to help brighten and target dark spots while still protecting the skin.
- Shiseido Clear Sunscreen Stick SPF 50+ – the best sunscreen stick out there, hands down!
- Supergoop! Glowscreen (I like Sunrise or Golden Hour) – love this for an all over glowy base
- Supergoop! Glow Screen Body – another favorite of mine, adds a pretty glow to the body
The best lip balms I’ve tried from Sephora:
- Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm
- Biossance Squalane+ Rose Vegan Lip Balm
- Laneige Lip Glowy Balm
- Tatcha Kissu Lip Mask
- Bobbi Brown Extra Plump Hydrating Lip Serum
That wraps up my Skincare Favorites! I know I covered a lot but I wanted to be thorough! Let me know if you have any questions! I’m hosting another giveaway! One reader (US or Canada only) will be selected to win a Surprise Box of beauty goodies. I have so many extras I want to pass them along to another beauty lover. I’ve included 20+ full size items along with a bunch of fun minis.
- Open to Residents in US or Canada
- You must be 18 years or older
- Enter via the widget below
- Winner will be selected on 4/21 and emailed same day by me
- Selected winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be selected in their place
- Not sponsored or affiliated