I have a roundup of July favorites! I’ve included a mix of everything from makeup, skin, hair and a few accessories. We are slowly settling into our new place and we absolutely love everything about it – the house, the neighborhood, location etc.
Skin and Hair
- Chanel Hydra Beauty Camellia Water Cream* is my favorite everyday lightweight moisturizer and has made it to the top of my list three months in a row, I love the lightweight feel and texture and packaging
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Juice Moisturizer is another consistent winner for me, it’s perfect for days I need something ultra light
- Sisley Precious Hair Care Oil* is something I rediscovered this past month, it has helped restore moisture and shine to my dried out ends from the sand, salt water and chlorine
- Hourglass Scattered Light Eyeshadow in Ray is one of the newest shades, I’ve found this to be my favorite for the summer! (swatches here)
- L’Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara Primer + L’Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara Waterproof is my go-to combo for life! I do love other brands and formulas, but this one combo is the one I keep going back to, holds up the best in the Florida heat for me!
- NARS Mini Wanted Eyeshadow Palette* is one that surprised me because I already own the original Wanted. Like many of you commented on my review, even though it’s super tiny this palette has been really convenient and perfect for a quick and easy polished eye look! (swatches here)
- Pat McGrath LUST Gloss* in Peach Perversion and Faux Real are my top picks for her lip gloss for an effortless ultra smooth shine, I really think all her shades are amazing, especially the sparkle ones! (swatches here and here)
- NARS Oil-Infused Lip Tint in Orgasm is the prettiest lip oil I own right now, it’s one that always gets compliments too! I absolutely think this is a must for everyone, it’s also available in a mini in this super cute Orgasm Mini Set (on my lips here)
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb is the most versatile gloss I have, it goes with everything whether I wear it alone, with the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Liner or on top of any lip color, you can see all three shades + beauty looks in this post here
- Byredo Black Saffron is a sweet berry and black violet mix, I’ve been loving the minis I have and think I’m going to splurge on the full size again!
- Chanel Les Eaux de Chanel in Biarritz (travel size) is a purse-friendly size of the Chanel Les Eaux perfumes, this one is the lightest and softest citrus, perfect for Florida weather – you can find the three original ones in the minis on Chanel.com and a Le Voyage Set as well
- Chanel Les Eaux de Chanel in Riviera* is the latest addition to the Les Eaux line, if you love citrus you’ll really love this one! It has a little more punch and kick to it compared to the Biarritz, to me Riviera smells like a spa scent!
- My favorites for summer in this post here.
The most frequently asked question I receive DAILY (yes daily!) is “what polish are you wearing?” – even on old photos from years ago. If you want to know my top 5, there’s a good chance I’m wearing one of these shades. This month’s favorites:
- Essie Topless and Barefoot has been one of my go-to neutral colors but I could never get Essie to last more than a day on me until I tried the Essie Speed Setter Top Coat. It seems like other brands of top coats aren’t compatible with Essie and cause major shrinkage (at least in my experience). With any nail brand I usually recommend you stick with the same brand for base/color/top.
- Chanel Le Vernis in Organdi* is also a classic staple with the perfect mix of pink and beige (swatches here and also here)
- Chanel Le Vernis in Afterglow* is the best barely there sheer cool beige nude (review here)
- Real Techniques Makeup Brushes – I can’t rave enough! They’re soft, well made, plush and perform really well. Ones I have listed in this post here.
- Tory Burch Perry Mini Bombe Bag in Black has been in such heavy rotation I decided to order a second one in Perfect Sand and I absolutely love it! The sand one is exclusive to Toryburch.com right now. You can see the full review + OOTD look here. The material is also available in a Small Tote and 13-Inch Laptop Tote size (both have also been on my radar).
- Tory Burch Gemini Link Canvas Bag is another one I’ve had on my radar for a couple months now, I was torn between the Light Umber and Ivory/Blue color. I opted for the neutral tan and also love this. It’s slightly larger/taller than the Perry Mini and has one open compartment versus the separated zipper sections. Since it’s taller and more open inside I feel like it can fit more things easily. The material is really sturdy and looks like it will hold up well. If you can’t do mini bags this also comes in a Tote Version.
- Chloe Mini Marcie – I still love this one! I love all things mini, this one is going to be a favorite for a long time to come. Review here.
What were your favorites this month?
Press samples have a * next to them. All other items purchased by me.