I love glowing makeup especially this time of year! There’s nothing quite like combining a good glossy lip with soft shimmering cheeks to brighten up your whole look for the holiday season. Today I’ve partnered with Sephora to share a few glowing holiday makeup looks that I’ve been loving lately. Sephora is truly one of my go-to’s for beauty shopping. They have most of the brands I love and I’ve been a Sephora Beauty Insider for years. The points and perks they offer are among my favorites out of all the beauty rewards programs I’ve signed up for. By popular request I’m doing three looks with each of the three Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizers in Fenty Glow, Diamond Milk and Fussy. So many of you have asked for a review!
Glowing Look 1: Featuring Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fussy
Holiday Look 1 features the new Fussy Gloss Bomb which is a sheer soft pink shimmer. This one is also on the sheer side but has enough color to give a glowing pink tint to the lips. I like this also layered on top of Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Liner. I mix a blended blush + highlighter from Hourglass which adds the perfect amount of glow. For those who haven’t tried the Gloss Bomb it’s a cushiony smooth gloss without the tacky feel. All three colors have a smooth shimmer to them. They are softly scented like a faint cherry.
- Foundation – Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 6.5
- Concealer – NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger
- Powder – Laura Mercier Translucent Powder Loose
- Glow – Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder in Glow
- Brows – Anastasia Brow Wiz in Caramel
- Mascara – Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
- Bronzer – Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light
- Blush – Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Iridescent Flash
- Lips – Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk with Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fussy on top
- Eyeshadow – Anastasia Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette (use the deepest shades as liner!)
Glowing Look 2: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow + Stunna Lip Paint Fluid in Uncuffed
Look 2 features original color in Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer in Fenty Glow which is a pretty rose shimmer. It’s fairly sheer on its own but makes for the best layering gloss over any other color. I tried this over the Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid in Uncuffed and it’s one of the best liquid lip products I’ve tried. It does have a matte finish but isn’t dry looking.
Wearing same base products as above, added:
- Eyeshadow – NARS Ignited Eyeshadow Palette
- Cheeks – Marc Jacobs O! Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan
- Blush – Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic in Sex on Fire
- Lips – Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid in Uncuffed + Fenty Glow Lip Gloss on top
Glowing Look 3: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Diamond Milk (Nude Lips)
Look 3 is with the lightest color Diamond Milk. This adds the prettiest sheen to the lips. It’s also really nice layered over nude lipsticks or peach colors for a more diffused look. Wearing in this look:
- Eyeshadow – Hourglass Scattered Light Shadow in Smoke
- Liner – Urban Decay 24/7 Zero Eyeliner with the deeper shades of NARS Ignited Palette smoked out
- Cheeks – Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic in Love is the Drug
- Highlight – Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder in Glow (both shades mixed)
- Lips – Tom Ford Boys and Girls in Ava with Fenty Gloss Bomb in Diamond Milk on top
That wraps up three holiday glowing makeup looks! Hope you found these helpful if you’re looking for some lip and cheek combinations. If you’re set on color I think three things that can really make a difference in your routine to give you a fresh glow include the Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Glow Powder (I use in place of highlight) and the Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow to mix in with any base you have. You can find all the items I featured at Sephora.
What are some of your favorite glow products for eyes, lips or cheeks?
Shop the post:
Sponsored by Sephora.