Natasha Denona launched a new glow palette called Bloom Blush and Glow ($55 for 13.7 g/0.48 oz, available at Sephora and Beautylish). I ordered this a few weeks ago and think it’s one of the prettiest cheek palettes I’ve seen. It comes in a medium sized compact with four cheek colors. I love the smaller compact size and find the pans are still large enough that I can dip a regular blush brush in the compact easily. (On the nails is Chanel Le Vernis in Jaspe.)
There are two creams and two powders:
- Glow Cream Base is a sheer peachy champagne shimmer, this is a nice glow product, not too sparkly or frosty
- Cream Blush is a super pigmented cranberry flush, a little goes a long way but it’s easy to blend
- Glow Extreme is a extreme glow shimmery peachy champagne highlighter, it has large shimmer particles and is very glowy
- Duo Glow is a duo chrome peach gold shimmer powder highlighter
All four layer nicely together for the ultimate glow. If you’re conservative on the shimmer you may find Glow Extreme too glowy and sparkly for you. I think it makes for a really nice eyeshadow too. Application is smooth and easy to blend. Pigment is perfect. You can sheer out for a lighter wash or layer for more intense coverage. Lasting power is very good although we’ve had a cold week so I haven’t tested this in full humidity.
Close ups and swatches below.
There’s a nice plastic lid inside to cover the two creams and protect them from the powder kick up of the other two shades. I really appreciate little details like this!
Makeup look wearing all four shades. The top left photo is just the glow cream blush base, other three have the other cheek colors layered on top (press samples have a *):
- Foundation – Natasha Denona Transformatte Foundation 30W * (review here)
- Concealer – Armani Power Fabric Stretchable Concealer in 6.5 (review soon)
- Powder – MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
- Eyeshadow – Natasha Denona Mini Star Eyeshadow Palette * (review here)
- Mascara – L’Oreal Lash Paradise Waterproof
- Brows – Hourglass Arch Brow in Soft Brunette * (review here)
- Cheeks – Natasha Denona Bloom Blush and Glow Palette
- Lips – Pat McGrath LUST Gloss in Belladonna* (swatches here)
- Top – Anthropologie
- Nails – Chanel Le Vernis Jaspe * (review coming soon)
Overall glowy and beautiful. Compared to other Natasha Denona coral/peachy shades her Duo Glow in Alba is lighter and more golden compared to this palette’s blush. Her Diamond and Blush Palette in Darya is more coral/cool toned while this palette has more warmer tones and more glow/shimmer. I do think The Bloom Blush and Glow is different enough to justify owning if you have the others, although if you’re super conservative on shimmers and glows this will probably be too glowy for you.
I bought mine and then also received a press sample so I’m going to give away my extra to one reader. To enter for a chance to win, use the widget below. Open internationally but you must be 18 years or older to qualify. Giveaway is going to run through Monday March 11 at 11:59 PM EST. ONE winner will be selected within 72 hours of giveaway end and contacted by me via e-mail. Not sponsored or affiliated. Note the first two options are mandatory. Other entry options will get you extra entries.