The Sephora Beauty Insider event is happening this month! VIB Rouge Members get early access starting today where you can get 15% off your purchases online at Sephora.com with code ROUGELOVE and in stores by showing the mailer or copy of the e-mail you received with the barcodes 4/12 through 4/21. VIB and other Beauty Insider Members will have access at later dates (will update as more as I receive more info).
I placed an order online this morning to avoid the crowds, although quite a few of the Surratt Beauty items I had on my wish list sold out already. I’ll have my haul to share with you in the next week (my package is expected to arrive Tuesday or Wednesday).
In the meantime if you need some recommendations here is a list of items I’ve reviewed from the past few years that are good to save on. Sales on mid to high-end luxury products rarely occur except with the occasional friends and family discounts. In the mix a few splurges along with classic staples.
Row 1, left to right:
- Simple Human Sensor Mirror $200 (reviewed here) best beauty tool ever
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzers $50 each (reviewed here)
- Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil $48 (reviewed here)
- Beautyblender Original $19.95 (reviewed here) the pink one is the best one
- Deborah Lippmann Cuticle Oil and Cuticle Remover $20 each (reviewed here)
Row 2, left to right
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Creme $30 each (swatches of all colors here)
- Caudalie Purifying Mask and Detox Mask $39 each just arrived a few days from my order, I couldn’t wait for the sale to try these, I’ve tested these two and they are incredibly gentle on the skin but very effective – detailed review as I test the other two
- NARS Dual Intensity Blushes $45 each come in six options, I’ve been obsessed with Craving although I haven’t had a chance to post the review yet, since these are pricey now is a good time to save on these
- Glamglow Supercleanse $39 (reviewed here) and Supermud Mask $69 (reviewed here)
Row 3, left to right:
- Make Up For Ever Dany’s Pouch $31 is something I bought at The Makeup Show LA, it’s a round brush holder you can use for travel, it’s sturdy so your brushes won’t get smashed if you put the case in a large carry on or suitcase
- Make Up For Ever Instant Brush Cleaner $22 is another purchase I acquired at The Makeup Show LA, it’s a good quick cleaner spray that is available in a small travel size (review soon)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Style Eye-Con No. 7 $59 each has a new color palette out for summer called The Lover, I caved on this and The Lolita (The Dreamer reviewed here)
- Fresh Sugar Nude $22.50 (reviewed here)
- Formula X Base Coat $10.50 (reviewed here)
- Urban Decay Naked 2 and Naked 3 $54 each (swatches here)
Row 4, left to right:
- Dior Brilliant Lip Shine $35 (reviewed here)
- SK-II Facial Treatment Mask $135 for 10 sheets or $17 for 1 sheet (reviewed here)
- Koh Gen Do Spa Cleansing Water $39 (reviewed here)
- BITE Beauty Butter Cream Lipstick $28 each (review to come very soon, but I AM COMPLETELY IN LOVE with these)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Wine Not? $18 (reviewed here)
Did you buy anything for the VIB Rouge Beauty Insider sale at Sephora? If you’re shopping online be sure to enter in the code ROUGELOVE at checkout. If you’re a VIB/Beauty Insider Member, what’s on your wish list or in your shopping cart?