Cheeks: I applied Armani’s Fluid Sheer #10 on cheeks and then applied Dior’s Aurora on top as a contour. I then took a separate blush brush and applied Chanel Espiègle just on the apples.
Lips: Simply line with liner. Fill with a sheer gold lipstick. Top with a sheer coral gloss.
Eyes: The first step was to apply Laura Mercier’s Metallic Gold Creme shadow on the lids as a base. I took the white side of NARS Exotic Dance and and dipped MAC’s 242 (a stiffer brush) into the frosty white and patted it on 1/2 way up the eyes. Taking a larger fluffy brush, I swished it into the golden tan shimmer of Exotic Dance and loosely applied it all over. Next, I took MAC’s Spare Change and applied it along upper lashes in a messy smudgey line and layered Le Metier’s Splendid Frost taupe on top to blend. Last steps were to add a clean fine black line along upper lashes and outer corners on the bottom. Finishing step was with Armani’s Eyes to Kill Mascara.
- Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer #10 – shown here
- Dior Aurora Bronzer – reviewed here
- Chanel Espiègle #65 Blush – swatched and reviewed here
- Paul & Joe Lip Pencil Duo – Melon (01) – partially swatched here
- Bobbi Brown Candlelight Shimmer Lipstick – shown next to Beige Gold Metallic here
- Chanel Pensée 277 Glossimer – here
- Laura Mercier Metallic Creme in Gold
- NARS Exotic Dance – white applied with a stiff MAC 242 brush patted on lids
- NARS Exotic Dance – gold applied with a loose fluffy brush all over lids, here
- MAC Spare Change eyeliner – applied in a smudgey line along upper lashes, swatched here
- Le Metier de Beaute – Splendid Frost, top shade applied along lash line smudged on top, blended, also reviewed here
- Bobbi Brown Caviar Ink to finish as liner – swatched here
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara