Spring 2011 Previews from Maquia February 2011 Issue

I scanned these from Maquia’s February 2011 issue. A few sneak peeks of what’s to come. Note, I cannot translate this so I won’t be able to answer questions about the products, your guess is as good as mine is. However, there are number indicators on some of the products which help me try to figure out the coordinating product number to name. Also note Maquia is a Japanese publication so I don’t know if the US will get all the items featured, I know in years past we haven’t, but I’m not sure about this year.

For more previews, check out Rouge Deluxe for her preview scans/photos from Biteki’s February 2011 publication. She’s great at finding out new information and has a number of sneak peek and links to previews of stuff coming out this spring.

At the moment I have no information about what else is coming out or when items will be released except for Chanel, MAC and Bobbi Brown: I do know the Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful palettes have been released, I saw them at Nordstrom this morning but passed since they combine creams and powders in the same level for the palette – a BIG NO-NO for me.

Please do not republish these on message boards, blogs, websites or anywhere else as it took me some time to scan each in and format them to fit this blog. Thank you.

Comments

1. December 26, 2010 / 9:49 pm

I absolutely can't wait spring to be here! It's my favorite season! <3

2. December 26, 2010 / 10:56 pm

THis may very well kill my wallet. Thanks for sharing! Any idea how us U.S. folks can subscribe to this mag?

3. December 27, 2010 / 12:24 am

I'm drooling over the Dior, Chantecaille and Paul & Joe. I hope the US gets that stuff!

4. December 27, 2010 / 2:27 am

can't wait for the lancome and paul and joe spring 2011 collection – sometimes collections are just too pretty to use! thanks for sharing xo

5. December 27, 2010 / 3:21 pm

I didn't know you read Japanese magazines, aren't they horribly addicting? Why don't we have any US magazines that focus on cosmetics like the Japanese do? I can't wait for all the new spring collections.

6. Eileen
    December 27, 2010 / 4:34 pm

I get a real kick out of the mooks and love it when you or Iris (Rouge Delux) post pictures from them. It's really fun to see collection after collection side-by-side. It makes it very easy to spot the major trends for the season. Thanks, Sabrina.

7. December 27, 2010 / 4:55 pm

I had so much fun looking at these pages! Thanks for posting— can't wait to see some of these things in stores

8. Sophia1105
    December 27, 2010 / 5:51 pm

Thanks for this! Something to wipe away the gray, I'm very excited for the spring colors to come, perhaps because there wasn't much of a winter collection that thrilled me? I checked with BB on her site re: new shades and unfortunately didn't receive much new info so yours is (as always!) GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you for all of your attention to detail, I'm excited to see what you'll be picking out!

9. December 27, 2010 / 6:04 pm

Whoa! Finally get to see NARS spring preview. Thank you so much for posting this! I love the Denim blue and Olive duo!

December 27, 2010 / 8:46 pm

Wonderful scans! Thank you very much for doing this! Where did you get this magazine from in the US? Thanks!

11. December 27, 2010 / 9:35 pm

I really wish I could read Japanese..this would easily be my favorite magazine!

12. December 28, 2010 / 2:47 am

Oooh, I've never heard of Maquia but this all looks fabulous. I've never seen Ipsa in the UK but the images are absolutely divine!

13. December 28, 2010 / 2:54 am

Hi ladies, I'm glad you are all excited for spring. Japanese magazines can be found in the US at your local Japanese bookstore or supermarket. I find mine at Mitsuwa Marketplace but I also know Kinokuniya Book Stores carry these as well.

Check your Asian marketplaces to see if they carry these publications or look for your local Japanese book stores.

14. December 29, 2010 / 3:07 am

Thanks so much for the scans!

15. December 29, 2010 / 2:13 pm

Thanks for taking the time to scan and share these scans! 🙂 I love looking at the seasonal collection catalogues put out by Japanese beauty magazines. And this Spring looks very exciting! 😀