I have my Chanel Rouge Allure Laque Swatches Part 2 up today with lip swatches of Shades 67 Steady through 78 Tenacious. For quick reference I have all of the shades arm swatched in my first Chanel Rouge Allure Laque Review + Swatches post from a couple weeks ago along with the lighter neutrals on the lips. My full review on the formula, pigment, lasting power etc is in that post as well. All the shades can be found at Chanel.com.
I swatched most of the remaining colors (except for the last few deepest colors). These are done on bare lips. For skintone reference I’m a match to the Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation in B40 or BD41. Equivalent of MAC NC35, Pat McGrath Light Medium 14, Tom Ford Natural and Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion in Buff. I’ve lost most of my tan so I’m lighter in skintone right now than I am most of the year.
- 67 Steady – bright coral
- 68 Unlimited – bold orange
- 69 Remanence – bold hot pink
- 70 Immobile – bright red with pink
- 71 Mythe – shimmery bold warm red
- 72 Iconique – muted red with a hint of shimmer
- 73 Invincible – bold orange red
- 74 Experimente – plum red
- 75 Fidelite – brown plum cream
- 78 Tenacious – plum with a hint of berry
Also wearing below:
- Foundation Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation in B40
- Powder Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless in Medium
- Bronzer Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Luminous Powder in Deep
- Highlight Chanel Fleurs de Printemps Blush Duo (just the highlighter side)
- Eyeshadow Chanel Les 4 Ombres in Warm Memories (review + swatches here)
- Mascara Maybelline Sky High Mascara
- Tee by ATM (wearing an XS but I recommend sizing up, I should have probably bought a Small instead)
Chanel spring collection review to follow soon! The Rouge Allure Laque is available at Chanel.com.
Press samples provided by Chanel for review.