The Natasha Denona Bronze Collection just launched with some of the most beautiful summery bronze shimmers I think I’ve ever seen. She created some truly beautiful colors for this collection and I think everything is just so stunning and unique. In the collection we have:
- Bronze Eyeshadow Palette ($65 for 15 shades)
- Bronze Cheek Face Glow Palette ($55 for 4 shades)
- Lip Oh-Phoria Gloss Balms ($26 each, 3 shades available)
Bronze Eyeshadow Palette
The Bronze Eyeshadow Palette has 15 colors with a mix of mattes, sparkles and shimmers. This one comes in one of the smaller-pan size options and is priced at a lower price point of $65 (versus the larger 15-pan variations like the Biba Palette or Gold Eyeshadow Palette which retail for $129). Her eyeshadow palettes are on the more expensive side, but when you break it down to price per pan I think her prices are pretty reasonable given the fact you get 15 shades in a large sturdy mirrored compact.
Color-wise I find there is quite a bit of variation among the colors which makes for an endless amount of combinations. I am particularly smitten with the bottom row of shimmers – they have the prettiest mix of colors with a beautiful sheen. It’s hard for me to find a palette where I like every single color – this is one of those palettes. The sparkles in this one are wearable – they aren’t too glitzy or sparkly for me. Mattes are buttery smooth. Shimmers layer and blend beautifully.
- True Copper – sparkling warm copper
- Suntan – matte warm brown
- Sundown – medium yellow brown matte
- Deep Dive – deep eggplant brown shimmer
- Rhodium – gorgeous purple shimmer with silvery violet flecks
- Magma – matte reddish brown
- High Degree – red copper shimmer
- Alloy – sparkling bronze shimmer
- Ridge – matte mustard
- True Bronze – shimmering bronze gold
- Gloaming – shimmery red with gold shimmer
- Palladium – warm pink taupe shimmer
- Bliss – duo chrome red pink gold shimmer
- Silk – sparkling glittery champagne
- Beach – warm matte sand nude
Bronze Cheek Face Glow Palette
The Bronze Cheek Face Glow Palette is a 4-pan cheek palette. To me this one is all about glow. It has two cream colors called Bounce Creams. The Bounce Cream Glow is an iridescent duo chrome opal gold shade and the Bounce Cream Blush is a medium tan shimmer. These have a very soft almost semi-matte feel (similar to the Westman Atelier Eye Pods). They’re creamy but not too creamy. Shimmer is ultra fine and smooth with the creams and give the skin a smooth glow.
The Super Glow Bronze is a shimmery warm bronze. It’s too shimmery to be a bronzer and too warm to be a blush.The Super Glow Nude is a shimmery metallic sandy gold. I think it makes a stunning glow palette for summer. You can wear it on the cheeks or eyes anywhere you want a highlight.
I just applied the colors from the palette on the face without any added bronzer or blush so you could get an idea of how it looks on the skin by itself. For a complete look or everyday wear this is more of a highlighting palette to be rather than a bronzer palette like the Tan Bronze and Glow Palette she launched last summer (reviewed here).
Swatches side by side
Lip Oh-Phoria Gloss Balms
There are three new shades of Lip Oh-Phoria Gloss and Balms. Tan Nude is a beige tan with subtle gold flecks (on my lips it turns more milky/peachy). Caramel is a sparkling caramel brown with gold shimmer. Chestnut looks like the perfect color for fall – it’s a deep brown with a hint of shimmer. Pigment and coverage is medium with these. They have a high shine and smooth finish. Similar to the other colors in this formula they have a minty scent and subtle taste. Since they’re balms the lasting power isn’t going to be super long. They’ll fade but they’ll fade nicely.
Look 1 below wearing Tan Nude Lip Oh-Phoria
- Foundation – Tom Ford Soleil Glow Foundation in Natural 6.0
- Powder – Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Medium
- Eyeshadow – Natasha Denona Bronze Eyeshadow Palette
- Mascara – Lancome Monsieur Big
- Cheeks – Bronze Cheek Face Glow Palette
- Lips – Natasha Denona Tan Nude Lip Oh-Phoria
- Tank – Free People
Look 2 below wearing Caramel Lip Oh-Phoria
As a huge Natasha Denona fan I think the Bronze Eyeshadow Palette is the stand out in this collection. It’s warm but not too warm for me (no matte reds). I think the deeper shades pull the look together. I personally love the new Bronze Cheek Face Glow Palette but I have a slight preference for her original Tan Bronze and Glow. The Lip Oh-Phoria colors are all on the brown side which can be tricky to pull off sometimes. I like the look of Tan Nude although it surprised me because it turned more peachy on my lips than it looked in the tube.
Natasha Denona Bronze collection provided for review.