Natasha Denona recently launched her Tan Bronze and Glow Palette ($55) and it’s summer perfection! It was an easy decision to order sight unseen. She has the best tutorials and sneak peeks on her Instagram page. I think her product reveals are super fun to watch as well. This is a four pan compact with creams and powders. The texture is excellent for the different formulas, pigment is smooth and easy to apply. It has the prettiest finish with phenomenal lasting power. For those who don’t like glitter this one is a win as it has no glitter in it. I think it will suit a wide range of skin tones.
The Tan Bronze and Glow compact is the same size and design as her Bloom and Blush Palette (which I still adore). I really like this size because it’s easy to travel with and also easy to hold. The Tan Bronze and Glow Palette has a similar clear protector over the creams shades so the powder debris doesn’t cross over into the pans.
Colors and formulas in this palette include:
- Glow Cream Base is the perfect neutral champagne tan shimmer, looks ultra natural on the skin, I wish she made this this in a full size option!
- Super Glow is a shimmery gel powder which has a yellow peach gold metallic sheen
- Blush and Bronze Powder is a warm bronze matte with pink tones
- Glow Impact Powder is a metallic pale gold
Colors will differ depending on how light or deep your skin tone is. If you’re fair to light colors will show up more bronzey/golden and if you’re deep colors will contrast more with your skin to look paler. On my medium skin this adds a beautiful bronze and glow in the best way ever.
Also swatched next to the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow duos:
Makeup look wearing:
- Rodin Luxury Face Cream* all over (review soon)
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Primer
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation 235
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Concealer 235
- Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder*
- Chanel Les Beiges Les Indispensables Eye Palette* (review + swatches here)
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Last Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner in Brown
- L’Oreal Lash Paradise Primer + Lash Paradise Mascara
- L’Oreal Rouge Signature Matte High Pigment Lightweight Lip Ink in I Empower + Charlotte Tilbury Lip Collagen in Peachy Plump on top
- Nail Polish is OPI Samoan Sand
- Natasha Denona Tan Bronze and Glow Palette, all four shades
- Tank from Re/Done (recommend going at least 2 sizes up from your normal size, I’m wearing a Medium)
Overall a really pretty option for summer and even with all the other bronzer and highlighter options for me it’s a must-have. You can wear on both eyes and cheeks. It gives the perfect soft bronze and glow in one. I love layering all the shades together but you can mix and match with your other blushes or just wear a couple of the colors. Lasting power was really good and it stayed put without budging all day. I love that it has a matte shade alongside shimmers.