Natasha Denona launched her beautiful Biba Eyeshadow Palette ($129) and it’s a beautiful! It’s an all neutral 15-pan eyeshadow palette with a mix of satins, shimmers and mattes (no glitters). It has a very unique powder texture that feels satiny and soft to the touch. Pigment is excellent across the board with very easy to blend textures. Biba pulls neutral but still has a mix of warm neutral and cool neutrals – there are enough colors in here to give you a wide range of complete eye looks. You can find it now at Sephora and Beautylish.
I’ve played with this palette for about a week now and think it’s a beautiful option for those who want a little bit of everything in a neutral palette. Lasting power is really good – stays put on top of a cream shadow base, doesn’t budge and layers beautifully.
- Rustic is a metallic bronzey shimmer (LOVE this one)
- Prairie is a matte mustard brown
- Coco is a satin matte brown
- Freckle is a neutral peachy matte
- Shine shimmery champagne gold
- Pasha is a matte reddish brick brown
- Monroe is a shimmering champagne
- Rayon is a satiny soft pink
- Buff is a matte satin warm antique pink
- Tone is a warm brick matte satin brown
- Seed is a matte chocolate deep brown
- Tor is a soft matte grey
- Sculpture is a pale light grey matte
- Spot is a matte deep black smokey color
- Tusk is the perfect light beige matte
I swatched the palette and just realized I forgot to include one shade Coco (dark matte brown, third one on top row). I’ll re-swatch larger swatches once I receive my replacement camera flash in the mail (that was the item that broke), but you can scroll down for all 15 shades in the comparison photo.
14 of the 15 shades (will be updated, my apologies!)
I did a poll on Instagram stories asking which palette you wanted me to review, this one or the new Chanel. It was really close and most of you preferred a review of the Chanel Les Beiges Les Indispensables instead. I will have a full Les Beiges review coming up very soon but here are quick side by sides if you want a look:
Some of my camera equipment broke this past week so I wasn’t able to shoot detailed looks. I managed one on the eyes with a layered mix of Shine, Pasha, Coco and Buff.
- Natasha Denona Transformatte Foundation in 30W (review here)
- Hourglass Veil Translucent Powder
- Natasha Denona Diamond Blush and Glow Palette in Darya on cheeks (review here)
- Hourglass Unreal Lipgloss in Truth (review soon)
- Diorshow Brow Styler in Universal Brown
Bottom line a solid A+. It’s beautiful, performs well, blends and layers with perfection and has every color you can think of for any neutral eye look. There are also enough colors that can take your neutral look to the next level for a smokey neutral too!
The Natasha Denona Biba Eyeshadow Palette runs at $129 for 15 shadows. You can find it now at Sephora and Beautylish. If you’re shopping the Sephora Beauty Insider Event this is a beautiful one to splurge and save on!
It ends tomorrow May 6th with the following codes:
- Rouge Members receive 20% off purchases with code HEYROUGE
- VIBs receive 15% off with code HEYVIB
- Beauty Insiders receive 10% off with code HEYINSIDER
Have you tried any of Natasha Denona’s eyeshadow palettes? If you’ve been waiting for a neutral non-glittery one this is a great one to check out!
Natasha Denona Biba provided for review. One also purchased by me.