Mother’s Day is coming up soon and the weeks are flying by so quickly this spring! I still cannot believe it’s the end of April. We have a little over a week before Mother’s Day is here on May 12th so if you’re shopping early I have a gift guide rounding up some luxurious splurges! Chanel Beauty has been one of my favorite go-to lines over the years and I’m so excited to share a selection of their Mother’s Day Gift Guide for every kind of beauty lover. I’ve personally gifted Chanel beauty products to a number of women in my life all different age ranges and it’s one line that never fails to impress. Their nail polishes or their lip glosses always spark a lot of joy!
Makeup Gifts for Her
If you have a mom, mother-in-law, friend who’s a mom who has everything you can’t go wrong stocking her up on classic staples.
- Chanel Rouge Coco Flash is still a relatively new lip formula and the classic go-to red is Amour. The formula is shiny and the deeper colors pack in quite a bit of pigment.
- For nails it doesn’t get more classic than Chanel Le Vernis in Pirate. I’ve had this since the original formula many years ago. The newer one is just as good! To make the manicure last I really like the Le Gel Top Coat and it prevents chipping for around a week for me.
- Everyone can use a restock of their favorite mascara, the Le Volume Revolution de Chanel is their newest one and makes a great one for ultimate volume or you can always opt for their classic Le Volume formula too.
- For the mom who’s a minimalist with makeup and wants a very natural matte liquid lip, Rouge Lip Ink in Serenity is a very easy to wear muted rose neutral.
If you have a mom in your life who already has everything the Les Beiges collection for 2019 just launched! I will have a review for you very soon but am still waiting on a few items to review the full collection. The pieces I’ve tested so far are gorgeous and I can’t imagine anyone who wouldn’t absolutely love it.
- Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Colour Powder has been a staple for years as a lovely setting powder that looks natural.
- Les Beiges Water-Fresh Tint is the latest all over sheer glow. I know many women don’t want any coverage and barely wear foundation. This is a great option for that all over glow with just a very slight tint of color.
- For those who want to know what I think the best Chanel foundation is, splurge on the Sublimage Le Teint for yourself. I did and have no regrets splurging. It is better suited for normal to dry skin but I can wear it just fine with normal combination skin.
- The Les Beiges Natural Eyeshadow Collection has literally every neutral shade you can think of for the perfect everyday natural eye.
Luxury Fragrance & Skin Treats
There are so many beautiful fragrances from Chanel. I know it’s very personal so buying for someone could be a bit tricky. If the mom in your life has a go-to stock her up on her favorite!
- I owned Les Exclusifs de Chanel in Beige many years ago before they reformulated it into parfum form. It’s been a while since I spritzed this but it’s every bit as beautiful as I remember. It’s one of my favorite perfumes for spring.
- Les Eaux de Chanel offer three gorgeous lightweight fresh smelling perfumes. Paris-Venise is a sweet neroli with a little bit of vanilla and tonka and soft powdery notes.
- If you feel fragrance is too tricky and risky to splurge on you can always opt for the classic La Creme Main in Texture Riche (I really adore this!) or the Hydra Beauty Nourishing Lip Care. I feel like the hand cream and lip balm combo is a no-fail super safe option for anyone, even the pickiest of women!
Skincare to Splurge On
For skincare there are a lot of gorgeous options to pick from. Some of the most luxurious skincare I’ve tried is from Chanel!
- L’Huile Anti-Pollution Cleansing Oil is a really nice silky smooth non-drying cleansing oil. It leaves the skin feeling clean without that stripped feeling. I have this from last year and still use it weekly. A little goes a long way and the bottle will last a long time.
- The Sublimage line is hands down the most luxurious line I’ve ever tried. I splurged on a couple pieces for myself over the years and loved them so so much! For Mother’s Day they recommend Sublimage L’Essence Lumiere Concentrate to illuminate the skin combined with the L’Extrait de Creme to restore, regenerate and protect.
- If you’re unsure about splurging on these individual pieces you might want to consider the Sublimage Le Voyage Set which has minis.
- The Hydra Beauty Line has one of my favorite Face Mists. They add pieces to the line every year and the latest is the Hydra Beauty Camelia Water Cream. I put this to the test this past week and think it’s really really lovely. It’s one of the best lightweight creams I’ve tried!
- For those who want firming Le Lift is a great line to look into. I’ve had this Le Lift Creme put on my face during a number of beauty events and it’s a really nice cream. My mother-in-law has been recently talking about issues with sagging skin so I think this is going to be perfect for her to try.
Lots of beautiful ideas to pick from!
Wearing in this post: Chanel Sublimage Le Teint in 40, Les Beiges Powder 20 to set, Les Tissages Tweed Beige Blush, Rouge Coco Gloss in 172 Tendresse (my favorite color), Le Vernis in Pirate, Powder Brow Duo in Brun, Le Volume Revolution Mascara, Woven Lilac Ribbed Top from Reformation
I’m bringing a bag of all the makeup items over to my mother-in-law’s for Mother’s Day for her to try out. For skincare and fragrance I’m going to let her pick and choose which items she thinks will best suit her. I love that she’s so easy going she will literally like anything!
For those who are looking for luxury gift ideas for the moms in your life or if you want to treat yourself I hope this gives you some good ideas at multiple price points! Gifting doesn’t have to be complicated or over the top. I’ve found sometimes picking one or two small things and adding a pretty bouquet of flowers or box of baked goods is super easy and fun 🙂 More ideas and inspiration on their online gift guide.
Skincare Gifts for Her
Makeup Gifts for Her
Fragrance Gifts for Her
You can find the Chanel Mother’s Day Gift Guide selects available on Chanel.com now.
Chanel beauty products gifted by Chanel.