It’s been a while since I’ve had a monthly favorites roundup but today I have one for those who have been asking for this series to return and want to know what I’ve been loving lately!
- Cover FX Water Cloud Primer* is one of the new primers from Cover Fx. They repackaged and reformulated a few and launched a couple new formulas. This one is my favorite to cool and refresh the skin and also defend from blue light. It makes their foundation apply smoothly and last all day.
- Cover FX SPF 30 Booster Drops* and Brightening Booster Drops* both work to enhance a foundation with different properties. The SPF 30 one is sold out everywhere but I love being to add sun protection to foundation. It’s clear and applied smoothly once mixed with their Power Play Foundation* (review here). The Brightening Drops are supposed to help brighten skin and reduce dark spots. I haven’t noticed a brightening effect just yet but it makes foundation look smoother and feel easier to apply.
- Tom Ford Soleil Blanc + White Suede Eau de Parfum* layered makes for the most amazing combination. Since wearing this for the past month I’ve been getting stopped frequently asking what perfume I’ve been wearing. Soleil Blanc is one of my favorites anyways and when layered with White Suede it adds more depth and power.
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base is one of the best cream bronzers I’ve loved for years, still love it!
- Laura Mercier Flawless Lumiere Radiance-Perfecting Foundation* (review here) is the most-worn foundation this month.
- IGK Jet Lag Invisible Dry Shampoo (mini shown) is my favorite dry shampoo, I often keep the mini with me on-the-go.
- Dior Lip Glow in Coral and Rose Gold have been my most-worn tinted balms this past month.
- Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eye Palette* (review here) makes for the prettiest neutral warm eye look.
- Glamglow Supertoner Exfoliating Solution is the only liquid acid product I’ve actually really liked and felt like I could use. I use it as a toner and it’s helped clear up clogged pores and kept breakouts away.
- Lancome Eau Micellare Cleansing Water is one of my most repurchased cleansing waters.
- Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist is my favorite face mist for a lightweight hydrating feel. I have this in a mini that I also like to keep in my purse sometimes.
- Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Sticks in Rosegold, Copper and Sand Glow* are the best all over lid kind of shimmers for an effortless eye.
- NARS Super Radiant Booster (review here) has been my favorite soft liquid illuminator this month.
- Chanel Le Vernis in Organdi* (swatched here) and Jaspe*(swatched here) were my personal favorites, Bleached Mauve was a reader favorite (swatched here).
- Kosas Tinted Face Oil* in Shade 6 (review soon) is a nice lightweight tinted face oil that adds a very natural amount of coverage and glow.
- Aesop Resurrection Rinse-Free Hand Wash is a great thing to have in my bag when I’m on the go, it also smells amazing!
- Hourglass Scattered Light Eyeshadows in Smoke, Foil and Reflects (review here) are prettiest lid sparkles to add dimension and shimmer.
- Chanel Rouge Coco Flash in Flash (review here) is the best brightening coral pink lip I’ve tried this year.
That wraps up my March beauty favorites! What were some of yours this past month?
Press samples have a * next to them. Other item purchased by me.