Happy Wednesday and hello from Miami! We are here for a few days and I’m thrilled to be visiting for the first time. I have another gift guide today rounding up some skincare gift sets for the holiday. Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. I have personally tested everything featured here and can vouch for them as great sets. Of course finding the right one for you or someone you want to gift something to depends on their skin type. With the holiday season it’s nice to try sets out or stock up on favorites because there are often value deals.
- Kate Somerville Intro to Glow Trio ($50)
- Eve Lom Perfecting Ritual Set ($165) the Brightening Cream is one of my favs!
- Kiehl’s Coriander Hand Duo ($26), also love this Hand Cream Trio ($35)
- First Aid Beauty Tales of Fab Skin ($52)
- By Terry Preciocity Gift Set Baume de Rose Duo ($55), also available in a Trio Version for ($75)
- Omorovicza Discovery Set ($95)
- Tatcha Joyful Discovery Set ($115, sold out) similar options here, I love the Starter Rituals
- Diptyque mini candle ($34), not skincare but makes for a great gift!
- Kopari Coconut Melt Mini ($18), also available in this cute Multi-Tasking Set ($40)
- Caudalie Activating Glow Trio ($52)
- MAC Snow Ball Fix+ Trio Minis ($20)
- Chanel Sublimage La Brume Intense Revitalizing Mist ($200) the ultimate luxury face mist
- Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist ($20)
- Glamglow Let it Glow! Supermud Set ($69), also love this Let it Glow! Volcasmic Set ($39)
- Eve Lom Kiss Mix Duo Cracker ($35)
What are your favorite skincare sets or skincare items these days? I’m really loving the Caudalie items and Kate Somerville for affordable skincare that still works. Let me know if you have any sets on your wishlist! Right now I’ve got my eye on some 111Skin sheet masks and more things from Sisley. I keep putting things in and out of my online shopping carts!
Other gift guides for this holiday:
Press samples featured from First Aid Beauty, Tatcha, Eve Lom.