The Sephora VIB Rouge Holiday Shopping Event starts today! VIB Rouge Members can get 20% off all purchases in store and online November 6 – 9. If you have reached VIB Rouge status you should have received a flyer in the mail with the discount card or check the e-mail associated with your Sephora Beauty Insider account and you’ll can present that in store. For online orders use code ROUGE20 at checkout. I have a roundup of my top recommendations along with what’s on my wishlist.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Hi-Shine Enamored Lip Lacquers (1) come in a wide range of colors and have a super lush smooth feel, swatches of all the colors here
- For flawless foundation application the Marc Jacobs The Face II Sculpting Brush (2) gives streak-free application and doubles for cream contour, if you want something more affordable, the Sephora Collection Pro Brush #53 (3) is just as good, review on both here
- There are so many good skincare sets out this year, First Aid Beauty launched some really good values sets, the Peace, Joy and FAB Kit (4) has their top five selling products
- Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Creme Lipsticks are among my favorite lipstick formulas for full coverage colors, the The Sofia – Five Piece Petites Le Marc Lip Crème Collection (5) has mini lip colors in clutch sizes, swatches of all the colors in this formula here
- Urban Decay Naked Palettes are my favorite neutral palettes, Naked Smokey (6) is the latest launch although Naked2 Basics and Naked3 are my favorites (swatches)
- Burberry launched at Sephora this year, the Wet & Dry Glow Eyeshadows (7) are fab, swatches of all four colors here
- AmorePacific has several value sets out with minis perfect to test out before committing to the full size, I bought The Moisture Bound Oil-Free Set (8) and love every item, I am planning on purchasing some of the full size items
- Bite Beauty Discovery Set (9) has eight pieces with classic staples, I haven’t reviewed mine yet but hope to soon (it’s really really good)
- Dior Addict Fluid Sticks (10) are among my favorite lipstick formula although they are a lipstick and lipgloss hybrid, swatches of colors I have here and here
- Clarisonic Alpha Fit for Men (11) is something I bought for my husband and he really likes it, everything from the packaging design, function and brush head work really well for his skin and helps with shaving, review and close ups here
- Buxom Big & Sexy Bold Gel Lipsticks (12) are affordable bold lipsticks in satin and matte formulas, there are tons of good colors, swatches of every color in this post here
- Sephora x Hakuhodo Brushes launched earlier this year, for holiday Sephora launched the Kanpeki Perfection Brush Set (13) which is priced at a value price, review of the individual brushes here
- Last but not least, the Buxom Leave Your Mark and Don’t Miss a Beat sets are awesome deals and have such beautiful colors, I’m working on swatches of both, stay tuned, but I will say right now, both are must-haves
What’s on my wishlist:
- Dior Sauvage Gift Set (14) has an Eau De Toilette, Travel Spray and Aftershave Lotion
- Lavanila make my favorite deodorant, the Starlight Deodorant Trio (15) has Vanilla Snowberry, Pure Vanilla, Vanilla Amber and comes with super cute packaging
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Twinkle Pop in Three Shakes (16) has been on my wishlist for ages
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Style Eye-Con No. 20 – Plush Eyeshadow (17) looks like it has so many pretty colors, have you tried this? Let me know what you think
- Burberry Beauty Burberry First Kiss Glossy Lip Balms (18) are amazing, I have three colors right now but want the other two to complete my collection
- Guerlain Météorites Powder For The Face And Décolleté (19) for this holiday is the prettiest one I’ve seen to date, I already ordered one last week but think I need a backup, how cute are the little star powders?
- Glamglow GIFTSEXY Ultimate Anti-Aging Set (20) is a must-have for me, I’m interested in the applicator brush
- Louboutin Silky Satin Lipstick (21) has been on my wishlist since it launched in September, I have the three red shades (reviewed here) which are amazing, I’ve been trying to wait to see the colors in person before splurging, but I’m going to take the jump and order a few colors sight unseen
- Bite Beauty Bite Mix and Mingles (22) are back this year, Pepper/Café is the perfect neutral duo (I saw it earlier this week in store but didn’t buy it)
- Too Faced Melted Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipsticks (23) have so many raves, I think it’s about time I try them to see what all the fuss is about, I have Nude and Chihuahua in my cart
- Sephora Collection Colorful Blushes and Highlighters (24) are something I swatched a few weeks ago, they have some colors that look like the perfect contour, I have So Surprised, Jubilant and Tranquil on my list
- Last but not least, I keep going back and forth on the gorgeous Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette (25), I’m still undecided about buying it because I have 5 of the colors, it’s been calling my name for weeks though
To recap, VIB Rouge Members receive 20% off all orders from November 6 to 9 with code ROUGE20 online at Sephora.com. If you’re a VIB Member you will be able to use code VIB20 from November 13 to 16 for 20% off. If you plan on shopping in store check your mail or e-mail for the coupon/bar code attached to your account.
Do you have anything on your wishlist? Or any recommendations of what I should check out? I’d love to hear what you’ve had your eye on!
Press samples include some items featured in 1, 4, 7, 12 and 13.