Currently reading …
- Parisian Chic by Ines de la Fressange – thanks to reviews from Café Makeup & Habitually Chic!
- How Luxury Lost Its Luster by Dana Thomas – thanks to Laura R for the recommendation!
- NARS Makeup Your Mind Express Yourself – inspired to try and re-create one of the looks as shown on Karla Sugar
- Nathan Branch … I can’t narrow down just one post, his entire blog is a must-read
- J.Crew has a new blog 770/Behind the Line
- Brooklyn Blonde is another must-read for inspiration
- Kendi Everyday mixes and matches (love everything!)
- Into the Gloss interviews Jessica Stam to see what’s on her top shelf
- Cute and Mundane does a lovely feature on NARS Luxor Multiple
- The Ultimate Makeup gives a lovely preview of Le Metier de Beaute’s Silk Road Nail Polishes
What are you reading right now? Any books you’d like to recommend?
One last reminder, if you didn’t vote, please let me know if you are on Twitter at this poll posted here. Thanks!