- Tory Burch Brigette Cosmetic Bags ($78) are bright, colorful and sturdy
- Diptyqye Candles ($60) never fail for a nice simple yet luxurious gift as an add-on
- Chanel Lilis Le Vernis ($27) is the perfect shade for spring-summer
- West Elm Favorite Throw ($29, on special for $23 now) comes in a variety of shades
- Jo Malone Osmanthus Blossom ($60 for 1 oz) is soft, floral and refreshing
- Aerin Rose Hand and Body Cream ($40) is bound to be a hit with the pretty pink and gold packaging
- Tory Burch Alora Flat Thong Sandals ($125) are nice classics with a punch of coral
- Edward Bess Lipsticks ($32) are my mom’s favorite, the new shade in Endless Dream looks perfect
- Diptyque Candles ($28 to $60 for the clear jars) are among my favorite candles. I’ve burned through Baies and Figuier several times over and the jars are easily recyclable into beautiful brush or pen holders. These days I’m always have a candle burning while I’m at home whether it’s Diptyque, Henri Bendel, Jo Malone or something else new. I’ve never tried the Wick Trimer yet, but figured it’s about time I purchase one. Do any of you have experiences with candle trimmers?
- Chanel Top Coat ($26) is a staple glossy must-have that extends the life of my manicures that doesn’t cause shrinkage. Mine lasted several years but just started to thicken (I think I didn’t close the lid tightly enough with the last few uses). I need to replenish.
- Dior has re-vamped their Addict Glosses ($29.50) once again. I need Nuit Boreale because it looked so gorgeous on Makeup and Beauty Blog (although it’s probably an existing shade re-incarnated with a different name).
- NARS Satin Lip Pencils ($25 each) have been all the rage. I love how they look on Café Makeup and Temptalia. I already own Isola Bella, a gorgeous nude-pink and love it. I need a few more of the neutrals. These look like an easy goof-proof throw-it-on kind of pencil.
Did you buy anything for Triple Points? I’ve love to live vicariously through your picks 🙂
For quick reference – packages that shipped (since my fingers will be slow to type out all the d/c tracking numbers), listed in alphabetical order by first name: