I’d like to start a series of posts to archive some looks I love and also some great makeovers I’ve had at some events. Hopefully this will give you ideas on some pretty color combinations of products.
The first one I’d like to write about is the MAC Fashion Forward Event I attended at Nordstrom. I had my makeup done by one of my favorites sales associates who I’ve shopped with for years, so she knew my taste and preferences. This was my first good MAC makeover (I’ve had about 5 others that turned out horrible) and now that I know a couple of the good artists, I will definitely request them for future events. Everyone received a cute pamphet with a few face charts featuring some looks.
* Prep & Prime Skin
* Studio Moisture Cream
* Chanel Teint Innocence Shell 1.5
* Mineralize Blush in Dainty
* Paint Pot in Painterly
* Eyeshadow in Soba 1/2 way up eye
* Eyeshadow in Folie on outer corners blended up
* Eyeshadow in Arena in the middle of the eye blending colors together
* Eyeshadow in Ricepaper to highlight
* Pearlglide Eye Liner in Molasses
* Lip Pencil in Whirl
* Lipstick in Ramblin Rose
* Dazzleglass in Moth to Flame