Chanel launched three Le Voyage Travel Skincare Sets on Cyber Monday and they’re still available for a limited time. For the first time I can remember Chanel has launched miniatures in skincare sets! Most of the time they are full sizes for makeup, fragrance and skincare in the US. I do think there are more options available internationally but in the US we don’t always have access to all the launches. I have a look at the Hydra Beauty Le Voyage Set which retails for $120. Online they also have a Le Lift Le Voyage for $185 and a Sublimage Le Voyage for $425. In addition since so many have asked I’ve included my Top 10 Chanel favorites at the end.
The Hydra Beauty Le Voyage Set has two miniatures from the Hydra Beauty Skincare line and their classic eye makeup remover. Do note with the Hydra Beauty line everything has scent in it – something you might want to try before you buy in case you’re sensitive. I haven’t had any irritation issues using this line. Everything is available individually in full size form but the set has miniatures:
- Hydra Beauty Micro Serum (15 ml/0.5 fl oz) is one of the prettiest lightweight serums I’ve tried, I used this years ago (when I still lived in San Diego), it has product encapsulated in micro droplets and are released upon application. It’s lighweight but helps your moisturizer to absorb better.
- Hydra Beauty Creme (20 g/0.7 oz) comes in a super cute black mini compact. It has a seal inside to protect the product and prevent it from drying out and also has a mini spatula. This is so cute and has genius packaging. I’m keeping this and going to refill it when the creme is used up. I have not tried the cream before but did test it over the past week. It’s smooth and has a very lightweight feel.
- Gentle Biphase Eye Makeup Remover (30 ml/1 fl oz) is too cute for words. This has been one of my favorite eye makeup removers, it doesn’t work the best on waterproof formulas, but for regular ones it is a staple.
A closer look at the Micro Serum and Mini Eye Makeup Remover:
A closer look at the packaging of the Hydra Beauty Creme:
Ingredients from the box:
- Gentle Biphase Eye Makeup Remover: Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Paraffinum liquidum (mineral oil), Centaurea Cyanus Flower Qater, PPF-26-buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Propylene Glycol, Yriethanolamine, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, CI 42090 (blue 1)
- Hydra Beauty Micro Serum: Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Carbomer, PVP, Dipropylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate
- Hydra Beauty Creme: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, PEG-40 Stearate, Camellia Kissi Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharide Isomerate, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Dimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Carbomer, Lauroyl Lysine, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Citrate, Phytic Acid, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Tocopherol, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylparaben, Sodium Benzoate
My top 10 has changed over the years. So many of my tried and true staples were reformulated. I also found that my skin developed sensitivity to many of their foundations which have a higher alcohol content in some formulas. There are still a few that I can use without issue. My top 10 Chanel favorites. Press samples have a * but many of the items I purchased myself. You can find these at a wide range of retailers, I buy my items either from Chanel.com (because it always comes beautifully boxed and they sometimes have exclusives or early launches) and Nordstrom (because they have the best customer service in store and online):
- Les Eaux de Chanel in Biarritz * I love anything citrus and this is a beautiful mix of mandarin and lily, it’s more of a spring summer scent, but in Florida it’s warm almost the entire year so it’s perfect for me anytime, it’s also available in a Body Lotion and Shower Gel version which I have not yet tried
- Powder Blush in Foschia Rosa is the prettiest semi bright warm pink blush, review and on the face here
- Les Beiges Healthy Glow Luminous Multi-Colour Powder in Medium * is my favorite semi bronzer semi highlighter in one, review here
- Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base is the best cream bronzer for me, I’ve gone through a few tubs of these
- La Creme Main hand cream, review of the 3 options here
- Le Vernis in Organdi * is the best everyday neutral pink, review here
- Rouge Coco Gloss in 172 Tendresse is the best pink for me, swatches here
- Rouge Coco Gloss in 722 Noce Moscata is the prettiest semi-shimmery neutral caramel, swatches here
- Hydra Beauty Mist is one of my favorite face mists, it’s super expensive but I really love it
- Le Volume Mascara Waterproof is a classic for me
One last look at the travel set:
I hope you found this roundup helpful! The sets are really cute and nice for travel. You can find the Hydra Beauty Le Voyage Set for a limited time at Chanel.com. My top 10 picks also available at Chanel and Nordstrom along with many other beauty retailers.
Le Voyage Set provided for review. Additional press samples featured have a * next to them.