Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you’ve had a great weekend. A few things on my beauty radar right now (from top left, clockwise):
- Chanel has a new mini launch with some new products. There are two new Joues Contraste Powder Blushes in Golden Sun and Vibration along with a new highlighter called Infiniment Chanel Illuminating Powder. I bought one blush and the highlighter – they are almost too pretty to touch. I hope to start testing soon.
- For holiday Hourglass has launched their Ambient Lighting Edit palette. It comes with three Ambient Lighting Powders, two Ambient Lighting Blushes and one Ambient Light Bronzer. It looks phenomenal – however since I already own five of the six colors individually and in other palettes, I think this will probably be redundant to own. I use the powders I have regularly and have yet to hit pan in any of them (they last forever!).
- I’ve been on a foundation brush kick – I’ve been testing a number of different ones in search for a cheaper alternative to my holy grail Tom Ford Cream Foundation Brush. I’ll have a roundup very soon, two of the latest I’ve tested include the MAC #196 Slanted Foundation Brush and the new Chanel #8 Two in One Fluid and Powder Brush.
- Tatcha has a new Soothing Indigo Mini Set. It has travel sizes of the Rice Enzyme Powder, Recovery Cream, Silk Hand Cream and Body Butter. The Indigo line is really good for sensitive skin that is prone to irritation. Anytime my skin is dry, itchy or irritated, this line works wonders to soothe the skin and calms down redness. (There’s a promo code CLEAN20 to receive a complimentary travel-size Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil on any order over $20. Offer expires 9/30/2015)
- Truffle has some new products for fall. They’ve launched a new Privacy Wristlet in black and cabernet. The cabernet color also comes in their document cases, clarity clutches and privacy clutch (it’s gorgeous!).
- Lipstick Queen has a new full pigment lipgloss called Seven Deadly Sins. There are six colors available online from Space NK. In a season filled with new lip products, formulas and colors, I do not need another lipstick or lipgloss – but somehow I’m still intrigued by these. Lust looks like the perfect berry red based on online swatches.
- Drybar products just launched at Nordstrom.com! Both my husband and I swear by The Chaser Shine Cream. Other favorites of mine include the Mai Tai Spritzer and Hold Me Hair Clips. I’ve loved everything I’ve tried from the line.
- YSL has launched four new Matte La Lacque Couture Nail Lacquers. I’m not a fan of the matte nail look, but I might make an exception for the YSL formula (the glossy ones are really really good).
What’s on your beauty radar this week?