On my radar this Monday morning:
- MAC Alluring Aquatic is available online now at Nordstrom and Macy’s (launches in stores this Thursday), if you missed out on items when it launched on Maccosmetics.com (like I did) you may want to scope out retailers soon
- NARS Hot Sand was released a month ago, by the time I decided to get it, all my local counters sold out, I just ordered it from Narscosmetics.com (promo code of two minis of a NARS Orgasm Lipgloss and Super Orgasm Blush with $50+ orders and code MINIS)
- Dior Addict It-Lash Mascara is Dior’s latest innovation for eyes (get a mini sample size online at Sephora with code DIORITLASH and any $25 purchase)
- Tory Burch keeps releasing the cutest makeup bag prints, this floral print is so gorgeous
- YSL Couture Palettes are the newest eyeshadow palettes in 11 color options
- Dior Addict Fluid Stick in Tiny Pink is now available exclusively at Sephora
- By Terry Water Color Bronzer in Tea to Tan looks promising (get a complimentary mini Rose Lip Balm with any $150 By Terry purchase at Barneys)
- Chanel Les Beiges for summer have arrived, review soon on Les Beiges 02 and the Healthy Glow Fluid this week
Some good inspirational reads:
- Buy the June issue of Glamour Magazine, I found it incredibly inspirational for life/career especially with the articles My Zo-Called Life on Climbing That Ladder by Zosia Mamet and Step Into My Office with Alex Wagner
- Love this article #GIRLBOSS: Career Advice That Actually Matters via The Coveteur
- Fun video on how to take good instagram photos via Song of Style
- I’m living vicariously through Rae with this epic Asia Beauty Exclusives haul video from The RaeViewer
- Really good insights and background on How To Get a Job Beauty/Fashion PR, Social Media or Marketing from Zoe London.
Hope you have a good start to the week! P.S. Don’t forget to check out my Ole Henriksen Giveaway, you have two more days to enter!