Peachy Love For Chanel Le Vernis in Pêche Nacrée 515

Chanel’s summer collection is due to be released very soon, but I still can’t get enough of the Spring 2011 Le Vernis shades (all nail polishes featured, reviewed and compared here in Dear Chanel, I Love You!). I’ve worn Black Pearl 513 on numerous occasions on tips and toes since December and I’ve worn Pearl Drop 511 twice.

Right now, Laura from Jonesy Loves and I are both smitten with Pêche Nacrée 515, a beautiful soft luminous peachy pearl that has the perfect balance of shimmer and cream. We got matching manicures this weekend after a scrumptious lunch. It was the perfect way to cheer up a gloomy cloudy day.

Below is what it looks like on me (two coats and it just glows):

Here it is on Laura who is fairer and cooler than me (Chanel Pêche Nacrée went with her white dress perfectly, see her full dress here):

On me (left) versus her (right), both of us had two coats applied, I like it better on Laura:

Bottom line: We can’t stop staring at our nails! It’s subtle but polished. Plus we’ve both agreed that nobody beats Chanel Nail Polishes with their perfect color, texture and sheen 🙂

Comments

1. April 4, 2011 / 3:09 am

Very subtle but pretty 🙂

2. April 4, 2011 / 3:55 am

This is so beautiful. It's kind of reminiscent of NARS Orgasm.

3. April 4, 2011 / 4:02 am

I've been looking for the perfect peach polish forever! I might have to go look for this. It looks beautiful on you!

4. April 4, 2011 / 4:22 am

So pretty! I like it on both of you! 🙂 I just saw the Neiman's exclusive Chanel nailpolish and RC shine that are coming out soon, both are very pretty! Have you seen it?

5. carollu
    April 4, 2011 / 12:42 pm

The good thing about this lovely color is that it is so subtle! I can't wear much nail polish on my fingers because of typing and filing….chip city! But this is one that I can wear because it is so light and shimmery! One coat gives a "my nails but better" glow while two coats gives more of a peachy color payoff. Chanel has a winner with this one! Looks beautiful on you two!

6. April 4, 2011 / 2:52 pm

What a pretty color! I love the soft peach…now I want to pick up this color as well 🙂

7. April 4, 2011 / 5:43 pm

gorgeous! This might just be the peach I can pull off!

8. April 4, 2011 / 6:57 pm

Loving loving this nail polish! I have too and was wearing it non-stop 😀

9. April 4, 2011 / 7:23 pm

Ah, how refined! It's almost like a nude, but instead of going flat just glows and glows.

10. April 5, 2011 / 5:18 pm

So pretty on you both! 🙂 I purchased this one a while back and this reminds me I must pull it out as now that we are having real spring weather it is the PERFECT time to wear it! 🙂

11. April 5, 2011 / 11:44 pm

Oh boy I don't even know why I am putting off buying this one. Gorgeous on you and Jonesy! Her colouring is fairly similar to mine so therefore I deduce Peche Nacre will also work on me. There. That was easy.

12. April 7, 2011 / 9:01 pm

I wasn't sure about this but I'm glad I picked it up! The reason I wasn't sure is because I had been spending so much on the Spring line already. 🙂