Top: J.Crew Perfect-Fit Stripe Boatneck (S)
Sandals: Tory Burch
Guest Puppy Appearance: Mr. Jake
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer
MAC Dollymix Blush
Lips: MAC Dervish
Paul & Joe Liplacquer 06
Eye look was a smokey taupe, here’s how:
- Step 1: Apply Paul & Joe Eye Gloss in Murmur 05 on lids (for asian eyes, 1/2 way up eye from lash to middle of eye, heavier near lash line)
- Step 2: Apply Bobbi Brown Java Metallic from lash to 1/2 way up lid for a smokey eye, also heavier near lash line
- Step 3: Apply MAC Naked Dark Pigment over center of eye to blend out any harsh lines from the darker shades
- Step 4: Apply Bobbi Brown Seashell Shimmerwash from brow downwards softly to create a subtle highlight
- Step 5: Curl lashes and apply mascara
Feedback appreciated! Too much info in one post? Is the look too casual to write about? Would you style the top differently? I like that it can be dressed up a little with a nice skirt or dress pants. But it’s nice as a loungy-carefree-top too. Being in Southern California – my daily style is pretty casual.
I already did a lip swatch and EOTD attempt – neither turned out decent this morning. I’ll try and feature the Paul & Joe Lip Lacquer by itself in another post in the near future.