Pat McGrath launched new palettes in her Love Collection for spring and I’m thrilled to share a look + swatches of all three. The full collection is available online at Pat McGrath along with discounted bundles. Today two of the palettes launched at Sephora.
In the Love Collection she has:
- MTHRSHP Eyeshadow Palette in Iconic Infatuation ($65)
- MTHRSHP Eyeshadow Palette in Sublime Seduction ($65)
- MTHRSHP Eyeshadow Palette in Velvet Liasion ($65)
- LiquiLUST Liquid Lipstick Duo in Nude Cabaret + Nude Venus ($56)
- FetishEYES Longwear Liquid Eyeshadows ($29 each, 7 shades total)
- Skin Fetish Blush in Desert Orchid ($39, repromoted)
- Skin Fetish Blush in Fleurtatious ($39, repromoted)
I have the 3 palettes, 1 liquid eyeshadow, 1 liquid lip and both blushes featured today.
MTHRSHP Eyeshadow Palette in Iconic Infatuation
The MTHRSHP Eyeshadow Palette in Iconic Infatuation has a mix of soft rose and plum tones. At first glance this color scheme was my favorite but I actually ended up liking the matte palette the most. Colors include:
- Candlelight Affair – pale ivory champagne shimmer
- Bare Venus – matte dusty rose
- Platinum Divinity – complex glitzy metallic taupe silvery plum
- Eternal Love – deep matte plum brown
- Fleurever Adored – shimmering warm rose plum
- Endearment – dusty matte plum
This palette has a lot of powdery kick up when applying but the colors adhered well to the lids. For some reason the matte shades were a bit stiff and swatched patchy on my arm (even with primer) but they applied beautifully on the eyes. On the lids they layer nicely and are easy to blend.
Look below wearing:
- Foundation Westman Atelier Vital Skin Foundation VI
- Powder Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish in Medium
- Blush Pat McGrath Skin Fetish Blush in Fleurtatious
- Highlighter Pat McGrath Skin Fetish Highlighter (discontinued)
- Mascara Loreal Telescopic Carbon Black
- Lips LiquiLUST in Nude Cabaret
MTHRSHP Eyeshadow Palette in Sublime Seduction
MTHRSHP Eyeshadow Palette in Sublime Seduction has all of my favorite coppery bronze tones. I think the color scheme is stunning but find it similar to her previous palettes. I love the shimmer and think I’ll be wearing this during the summer.
- Champagne Desire – shimmery champagne
- Peach Persuasion – matte warm orange
- Bronze Fantasy – stunning shimmery bronze
- Sable Seduction – deep matte bronze
- Honey Lustre – shimmering gold
- Burning Desire – matte warm brick brown
Look wearing same base products as above. Cheeks are Pat McGrath Skin Fetish Blush in Desert Orchid. Lips are a mix of By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra-Balm in Tea Time (also reviewed here) and Pat McGrath LUST Gloss in Peach Perversion.
MTHRSHP Eyeshadow Palette in Velvet Liaison
MTHRSHP Eyeshadow Palette in Velvet Liaison is my favorite of the three. It has perfect matte tones for a really beautiful soft matte eye look. Colors also swatched stiff/patchy on my arm but they blend well on the eyes. Since they are mattes though make sure your eye is well primed or moisturized. Even though this is my favorite I do think this is the most easy to dupe.
- Beige Bliss – warm neutral beige
- Enamored – matte brown
- Plum Provocateur – dusty matte plum
- Midnight Mink – deep brown
- Barely Veiled – dusty mauve
- Voluptuous Rose – matte rose
Quick note that these ended up swatching cooler/more intense on my arm compared to what I see in the palette.
LiquiLUST, FetishEYES, Skin Fetish Blush
Here’s a quick look at a few other items in the collection. The Skin Fetish Blush in Fleurtatious is a repromote. It’s a really pretty soft muted beige pink that is understated and easy to wear.
I ordered one of the FetishEyes in Luna Rose and was pleasantly surprised to find it really wearable. It swatches very metallic and foiled but you can blend it out on the lids. There were a few shades I would have loved to order but they sold out so fast!
Last is a quick look at her LiquiLUST in Nude Cabaret which I have from a previous launch. I think this formula is nice and long-wearing. I’m really not a fan of matte liquid lipsticks as they tend to look dry on my lips, but the color is nice. I reviewed her other shades in this post here.
That wraps up my review of the Pat McGrath Love Collection. I think the colors are beautiful. I do think some of the mattes have a stiffer/harder texture than her other palettes which is probably why they swatched patchy on my arm. On the eyes I had no issue though.
Shop the Post:
Full collection available now at Pat McGrath.