I have a look at some new liquid lipstick colors today with swatches of the Pat McGrath Labs LiquiLUST Legendary Wear Matte Lipsticks. She launched 2 shades in Divine Nude and Divine Rose earlier this year (review + swatches here) and just added 6 more colors to the formula lineup. Available online at Pat McGrath and Sephora.
These are long-wear liquid lipsticks with a matte finish. Once they dry they have a matte budge-proof finish. They stayed put on the lips. Being a matte finish they do have that dry matte lip look but they did not feel drying on the lips. I like the color range and if you’re looking for a matte liquid lip I think these are worth checking out! I am not the biggest fan of matte lips since I’m more of a glossy lipstick person. I prefer the look of her MatteRevolution Lipsticks on my lips but those aren’t transfer or budge proof like these LiquiLUST.
All the colors applied smoothly with full coverage. Since I have a darker lip than the lightest shade I did have to swipe a few times to get an even layer. These come with a pointed sponge tip applicator.
New colors include:
- Nude Cabaret – soft peachy pink nude
- Spellbound – warm brown
- Wild Orchid – purple plum orchid
- Pink Desire – bold warm pink
- Elson 4 – perfect bold red
- Flesh 3 – deeper red brown
On bare lips:
- Foundation – Pat McGrath Skin Fetish Foundation Light Medium 14
- Concealer – Pat McGrath Skin Fetish Concealer in Light Medium 14
- Undereye Setting Powder – Pat McGrath Skin Fetish Blurring Under Eye Powder in Medium
- Powder – Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush in Medium
- Blush – Chanel Alezane
- Highlighter – Pat McGrath Divine Rose
- Mascara – Pat McGrath Dark Star Mascara
New colors side by side (Divine Nude and Divine Rose reviewed here):
You can find all the colors of the LiquiLUST available online at Pat McGrath and Sephora. If you’re shopping more than one color Pat McGrath has bundles available on her website including the Everything Kit, LiquiLUST Duo and LiquiLUST Trio. Bottom line a solid formula, beautiful colors and long lasting power.
LiquiLUST provided for review.