MAC launches their Fruity Juicy Collection online today and it has some of the cutest packaging I’ve ever seen. The collection has summery vibes with a mix of bright shades with bronzers and I have a few pieces to review today. Items with descriptions:
- Pearlmatte Face Powder in Oh My, Passion! is a pretty soft peachy powder when swirled that doubles as a highlighter and blush for me, if you get one thing from the collection I think this should be it – the sheen is just divine on the skin without being too frosty, colors are embossed in a gorgeous floral print (individual shades swatched below)
- Bronzing Powder in Baiana Bronze is a neutral cool matte brown, I thought it would be too dark/cool for my skin but the texture and finish actually works really well, I love that it has a silky smooth finish and doesn’t darken or look muddy
- Prep+Prime Fix+ in Coconut has the most fun fruity design on the bottle, it has a very subtle coconut scent to it and I love that it’s not overly sweet
- Cremesheen Glass in Summer Succulence is a sheer light milky beige, it’s pretty much clear on me but adds a soft light colored sheen to the lips
- Cremesheen Glass in Cha-Cha-Cha is a sheer melon pink, it’s sheer but really lovely
- Amplified Creme Lipstick in Love At First Bite is a super bright hot pink, it’s super pigmented with a slight sheen, texture is ultra creamy and smooth
A closer look at the items and swatches, up first are the two cheek products Baiana Bronze and Oh My, Passion!:
I swatched the colors for Oh My, Passion separately and swirled. Together it gives the skin such a pretty soft peachy tint!
A look a the lip colors and a quick beauty look, shown left to right is Cha-Cha-Cha, Summer Succulence and Love at First Bite:
Swatched left to right is Summer Succulence, Cha-Cha-Cha and Love at First Bite:
Lip swatches on bare lips, beauty look has the Oh My Passion Pearlmatte Face Powder, Honeylust Eyeshadow, Love at First Bite applied and blotted down topped with Cha-Cha-Cha gloss.
Last but not least a look a the Prep+Prime Fix+ in Coconut, I’m in love with the packaging. It’s so fun and summery and the colors matched all the flowers we have in our backyard.
That rounds up the pieces I have from the collection. Everything is limited-edition. The items launch online today at MAC Cosmetics and Nordstrom. It should be available at other counters and MAC stores as well.
Most of the Fruity Juicy items featured provided as press samples. Oh My Passion purchased by me.