TGIF everyone! I hope you had a good week and have some down time to relax this weekend. I’m looking forward to meeting up with a few friends, a trip to Barneys and plan on taking lots of photos for upcoming reviews.
Inside my makeup bag this week (way too many lip products stuffed in here):
- Tory Burch Watercolor Botanical cosmetic bag (smaller sizes here and here)
- Chanel Le Volume de Chanel mini
- Diptyque 34 L’Eau du Trent-Quatre Eau de Toilette mini (full size here), seriously considering the full size but I already have 3 other perfumes on my wish list
- Guerlain Healthy Glow Terracotta Bronzer (discontinued from holiday, review here)
- NARS Mini Blush Brush (from a GWP many years ago)
- Chanel Les Beiges No 2 in the darker shade for summer (review soon, original ones in 20, 30 and 40 here)
- NARS Angelika Lipgloss is a gorgeous pink color (P.S. Sephora has a super cute 100 beauty insider reward option of a mini NARS lipgloss, it was completely gone from all the stores near me but you can still find it online while it lasts)
- Aerin Rose Lip Balm in Pretty, a classic staple nude pink (review and swatches)
- MAC Viva Glam VI lipstick, my favorite darker rose brown color (wish they made this in lipglass form too, more VG swatches here)
- Caudalie Lip Conditioner from the Favorites Set (feature here)
- Edward Bess Defining Eyeliner in Deep Brown, my absolute favorite basic brown eyeliner staple (see my eye essentials here)
- Dior Diorshow Brow Styler in Universal Brown, this is one of three brow pencils I’ve been testing out, the super fine tip makes application easy and I like the packaging which is super convenient and easy to use
- YSL Kiss and Blush in 2 Rose Frivole, will be testing this more extensively this weekend for a review next week
- Edward Bess Deep Shine Lipgloss in Stolen Kiss (on sale right now until stock runs out at Sephora.com)
- NARS 413 Blkr Illuminator is a lovely champagne highlighter that’s exclusive to NARS and NARS Boutiques (review here)
- Dior mini brush from one of the highlighter sets
- NARS Bronzer Brush in the old version, have any of you tried the New Version yet?
- Caudalie Hand Cream from the Favorites Set (review here)
- Dior Addict Fluid Stick in Tiny Pink 269 (lip swatched here)
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy my no-brainer swipe and go lipstick
- Hourglass Extreme Sheen Lip Gloss in Canvas (review here)
I need to start using smaller makeup bags so I don’t end up carrying around so much stuff. Things tend to pile up each day. What’s been in your makeup bag this past week?