Sparkling Shine Collection, available at all Dior counters and online locations consists of:
- Princess 553 is a sparkling light baby pink
- Spring Ball 343 is a high shimmer baby peach
- Délice 433 is a gorgeous medium peach-orange shimmer
- Diablotine 643 (reviewed here) is a bright coral red shimmer
Two shades from the Asia Exclusive DiorSnow collection have been launched in the US at Saks Stores, Saks.com and the Dior Palazzo Boutique in Las Vegas (ask for Massiel at (702) 734-1102 she’s amazing).
- Nymphea 307 is a pale baby blue with a slight hint of aqua (see it on AudreyEleven and comparisons on Kais Obsessions)
- Crystal 205 is a transparent frosted snow-white sparkle (see it on AudreyEleven)
Sephora has launched a series of Color Vision collections focused around color themes. They have released an exclusive lilac shade which is a repromote of a Japan exclusive.
- Lilac Colorvision 398 (see the original Asia exclusive on Ala Peach)
I’ve acquired all except the lilac shade (not sure about pale lavendars, seems a bit too pastel, will have to test in person). For now, here are the live bottle photos and swatches on a nail wheel. I hope this helps!
Did you pick up any of the spring shades from Dior? If you tried (or bought) the lilac one, what did you think?