Going back as far as I can remember, Armani has released different variations of double-decker palettes for summer usually a bronzer and eyeshadow combination. I am excited this year they have released a full sized quad. Even more excited that this summer is one of the first seasons I’ve seen something appears to be something truly Armani. Something gorgeous, glowing and gloriously neutral. You might find these links interesting to see the history of Bronze Mania in the following awesome reviews:
- Autumn Masquerade: Giorgio Armani Bronze Mania Archive 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Lorraine!: Giorgio Armani Bronze Mania 2009
- The Non-Blonde: Giorgio Armani Mediterranean 2010
- Rouge Deluxe: Giorgio Armani Mediterranean 2010
- Karlasugar: Armani Summer 2010
- Delicate Hummingbird: Giorgio Armani Mediterranean 2011
- Best Things In Beauty: Giorgio Armani Mediterranean 2011
- warm shimmery deep bronze
- complex apricot champagne infused with a warm gold shimmer
- warm coppery gold frost
- warm champagne cream glow
If you liked the colors in Chanel Spices but don’t like Chanel quads, this Armani is the one for you. The texture is more blendable than the Chanel and more visible on the skin so it will stand out more on most of you (even if it just blends away into nothingness on me). Armani is more pigmented/intensified so it’s slightly better for the wear.
All in all the quality is still amazing. The pigment is surprisingly good. The texture is to die for. I’ll figure out a way to play with the colors and layer them to make them show up better. I already have ideas of layering these with a few of those powder/cream Eyes to Kill Hybrids that I think will be interesting.
At the time of this post, I don’t think it’s online yet. I found mine at Neiman Marcus instore. I did not check out the other items in the collection so I can’t comment on those. I’m still smitten with Chanel and Dior. More on the Dior quints soon. If you have an Armani counter near you GO and play with this to decide for yourself 🙂