I’ve been meaning to swatch my Rococo Nail Polishes but usually feel you can get a better idea of the color on a full mani or pedi. I realized it would take me forever to get a manicure of every single Rococo nail polish I have. I have been meaning to do my RBLs but still haven’t been able to get through many due to a few other distractions along the way from MAC Abalone Shell, Lancome Pop Petrol and Chanel Rose Paradise. So I’ve decided to swatch each shade on each finger.
You can see my Rococo Nail Apparel line up here at this post Rococo Nail Apparel from Space.NK.apothecary and a full manicure of Reissue here. Rococo Nail Apparel can be purchased in the US at various SpaceNK locations. I got mine from the NY store and Bloomingdales SpaceNK. Each color retails for $16.50.
I highly recommend these other amazing resources I’ve found for additional swatches, reviews, photos (these are the ones I know of):
No Shrinking Violet, Tokyo Nites, Organza, R2T2, Andromeda
- No Shrinking Violet – vibrant rich shimmery purple
- Tokyo Nites – pretty fuschia red iridescent
- Organza – pretty nude with pink iridescence
- R2T2 – note in my previous photo, I thought it was called Molten Lava, someone kindly corrected me, the shade is actually R2T2, the formula is Molten Lava, this has a non-glossy foiled finish
- Andromeda – complex black/grey base with holographic sparkles
The formulas are excellent and easy to apply and last a decent amount of time without chipping or peeling. The price is decent in my opinion for the size of the product. Check out my previous Rococo posts for additional info/reviews.
I’m in desperate need of a real mani ASAP, so I’ll probably be swatching the second round of Rococo’s in a week or so.