Giorgio Armani has finally released some new maestro single shadows! The shades released are the missing numbers in between 19 and 37, however there are still a few numbers missing and I have not been able to find information online or in store yet. Some shades appear to be reformulations of their original shadows. Below are pictures and descriptions. I highly recommend you visit makeupalley and check out member REPLICA for her fabulous notepad listing descriptions of all the armani products.
As far as I know, there are quite a few stores that do not have these in yet. Some counter managers are unaware of these even coming out, but I assume they should be trickling in very soon. E-mail me if you need a contact to order these. Just a heads up – the 2 stores near me did receive limited stock in their first shipment.
Giorgio Armani describes his Maestro shadows as follows:
“The formula of maestro eye shadow contains pure silk-like powders to create a soft, lightweight texture that glides onto eyelids in a silken veil of colour. Three different finishes replicate the breathtaking effects Giorgio Armani achieves with silk: matte gives smooth, deep colour; satin creates a lustrous sheen; sparkling illuminates with iridescent shimmer.”
Now, onto the new shades photographed with a few already-existing shades:
* Maestro #20 – shimmery warm golden brown, very similar to Maestro #4, but the Maestro #20 is more golden, slightly lighter, also the Maestro #20 could be a more golden/shimmery version of the original 20 (NOTE: Maestro #20 is pictured in one of the Japanese Magazines, posted HERE)
* Maestro #25 – satin yogurt-pink with pale mauve tones (looks like a dupe for the original #6)
* Maestro #26 – satin medium-dark brown, neutral-cool
* Maestro #27 – shimmery warm neutral taupe (looks like a dupe for original #11)
* Maestro #28 – shimmery light yellowy buttercream, paler than the more yellow than the original #9
* Maestro #29 – shimmery pale pink (looks like a dupe for original 12, but more pigmented and more shimmery)
* Maestro #30 – shimmery pale seashell pink, slightly deeper than Maestro #29 (this is a dupe for original 53)
* Maestro #32 – shimmery taupe-grey (cooler than Maestro 27 but not as cool-grey as the original 26)
* Maestro #34 – shimmery baby pink, (seems like a dupe for original 55 with a tad more pink)
* Maestro #36 – a matte buttercream (yellowish cream not pictured)