I’m wrapping up my holiday gift guides this week! Today’s roundup includes gift ideas for girls who seem to have everything aka the hard-to-shop-for. If you have friends who are like me and seem like they have all the latest and greatest in makeup there are still plenty of options for gifts. Products like a nice hand cream, luxe lip balm, luxury candle or sheet masks are great ideas because they’ll get used and with winter weather their skin will appreciate it. Even if they already have them!
- Space NK x Nordstrom Holiday Heros Silver Edition ($99, valued at $225) great value set with Space NK’s classics, also available direct from Space NK in a different variation.
- By Terry Baume de Rose ($60) a classic balm that you really cannot go wrong with, it’s hydrating and luxurious with a super smooth feel. It also comes in a tube version but the pot gives you more product.
- Original Beauty Box Deluxe Size ($159) is one of my best beauty buys to organize my makeup, I own several of these although I only have one with me at the moment (the others are in storage). The image above is one filled with my own products to show height and what fits. You can see them displayed in my San Diego Home Loft Tour post as well to get a better idea of what other items will fit inside.
- Diptyque Mini Candle Collection ($150) has 10 miniature candles, this is the best way to sample multiple scents without having to buy the full size.
- Byredo Hand Cream ($35) comes in multiple scent options, it’s one of the most luxurious scented hand creams I’ve tried, my favorite of the moment is Mojave Ghost.
- Bobbi Brown Beauty Case ($160) a beautiful deep red beauty case, review here and last year’s shown here.
- Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic Throw ($147) O-M-G this is the softest throw I’ve ever felt! I bought one and it was supposed to be a gift but after touching it I’ve decided to keep it. It’s so soft I want to wear it everywhere. Luckily they have an entire line of sweaters and I will be ordering some for myself.
- Boy Smells Candle Trio ($44) I’ve bought a few of the Boy Smells candles and they have incredible throw at a more affordable price compared to Diptyque, Byredo or Cire Trudon.
- Glamcor Riki Skinny Mirror from Beautylish ($195) is an amazing mirror that lights up with different light intensities with daylight lighting. It has a magnetic clip where you can mount a magnified mirror or iPhone holder. It’s large enough to see your entire face!
- Oribe Dry Styling Collection ($75) you can’t go wrong with this gift set, I think every girl I know would love this regardless of hair type or length, even if they already own these I’m sure they wouldn’t mind having a back up!
- Antica Farmacista 12 Days of Antica ($175) this is the best advent calendar I’ve seen this year, it’s already sold out at a number of places so I’d recommend you order soon if you are interested. Antica Farmacista is one of the most elegant home fragrance lines I’ve tried to date and EVERYTHING is beautiful. This one is still available at Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdale’s and Barney’s New York.
- Chanel La Creme Main ($50) is one of the most uniquely packaged hand creams I’ve ever seen. It has a soft velvety finish so there’s no greasy feel. I like that it’s nicely hydrating but not heavy. Review on this one here.
- simplehuman Sensor Mirror Pro ($249.99) is the best mirror I’ve tried, the magnification and lighting is just phenomenal.
- Antica Farmacista Lush Palm Diffuser ($26) is one of the best fresh clean scents I’ve ever smelled, I’ve since used up a few of these over the past months and it’s a nice way to add home scents if you can’t burn candles where you are (ie traveling or in any building with restrictions).
- Tatcha Camellia Kisses Trio ($85) is a beautiful tinted lip balm trio in Red Camellia, Cherry Blossom Camellia, and Plum Blossom Camellia, review and swatches in this post here.
- Glamboxes Glamboard ($59.99) is a great display tray made of good quality acrylic. Each section expands or collapses so you can change the size depending on your counter space.
If you have someone super hard to shop for hope this gives you some ideas! For me when in doubt, I can never go wrong with any kind of face masks, sheet masks, hand creams or nice lip balms. Gift cards also work! What do you usually gift to those who are hard to shop for?
Press samples featured include the Glamcor Mirror, Antica Farmacista 12 Days of Antica, Tatcha Camellia Kisses Trio.