I hope everyone is having a lovely Easter Sunday, I’ve been having a relaxing weekend and took some time to swatch and photograph items for the upcoming week. Right now a few things I’m loving include Tom Ford Pink Dune, NARS Torres del Paine, Lumira Tahitian Coconut Travel Candle (many thanks to Lumira! review to come soon), Chanel Glossimers (any color), and Dior Gel Shine Nail Lacquers (reviews posted for Tra-La-La, Front Row, more shades swatched here). I’ve been enjoying the summer issue of Porter Magazine and their online issues called The Edit as well.
A few other things to note:
- In case you missed it, be sure to check out my Face and Cheek Brush Essentials (many of you have requested this, it’s finally up!)
- SpaceNK has a special offer for The Beauty Look Book readers, details here
- Quick reminder that Nordstrom is still offering a promotion of 10% off a number of beauty products through tomorrow (also available in stores too for select beauty items)
- Check out what is currently inspiring me on my Pinterest Beauty Board
Current reads I’m loving:
- Chanel Eastern Light and Sweet Lilac swatches – Beauty Geeks
- See what’s inside Topshop’s Beauty Buyer Cassie Mystkowski bag – What’s in My Handbag
- Six simple spring beauty essentials – AfterDrk
- Love this beautiful getting ready post with Jaime Lee Reardin and Dior Beauty – The Coveteur
- 50 beauty blog post ideas for some inspiration if you have writer’s block – Autumn Leaves
What are you loving this weekend?