Tom Ford Spring Nail Polish Comparisons to Chanel, MAC, Marc Jacobs, NARS, YSL and Laura Mercier

Sugar Dune is more pinkish compared to other nude pinks like Chanel Jade Rose, Tom Ford Toasted Sugar and Tom Ford Show Me The Pink.

Coral Beach is more of a straight peach compared to Chanel Distraction, Laura Mercier Cabana (discontinued) and NARS Vertebra (discontinued from the Pierre Hardy collection).

Incandescent is the perfect mix of copper, gold and rose. It’s not too metallic on the hands which makes for a more neutralish shimmer. Below compared to Chanel Delight, MAC Soiree, Chanel Rose Moire and Marc Jacobs Le Charm.

Indiscretion proves to be a slightly deeper but brighter pink. Below compared to Tom Ford Trophy Wife, Chanel Pulsion, Chanel Rose Insolent and YSL Rose Babydoll.

I hope these comparisons help with your purchasing decisions!

Comments

1. February 13, 2014 / 3:33 am

Oh my that the most beautiful color wheel I have ever seen!!!!

2. February 13, 2014 / 3:57 am

Thanks for the comparison doll! Although… it's making me want to purchase all the colours on that beautiful wheel rather than making a decision on one 😉

x
    Phoebe
    Eat. Live. Love. Repeat.

February 13, 2014 / 4:35 am

Hi Sabrina, this is sort of unrelated, but what camera do you use for your pictures?

4. FrancaB
    February 13, 2014 / 8:34 am

Thank you for the comparisons!
    I loved the way sugar dune looked on your fingers (and on the swatch wheel): nude nail polish is often tricky (at least for my tastes), but this TF looks like the perfect shade of nude – chic, healthy looking, elegant.
    On the wheel it seems like it has a mauvish cast (at least compared to the other nudes) reminiscent of Chanlel Frenzy… are they anything alike? Is Frenzy darker and more mauve? Thanks!!!

• February 17, 2014 / 12:01 am

Hi Franca, I agree nude polish can be tricky. Sugar Dune does have a mauvish cast when you compare it to other nudes, I feel Sugar Dune is more of a pinkish nude. I didn't compare it to Frenzy but this blog has a comparison. I believe Frenzy is more of a straight grey-greige/nude while Sugar Dune is more pink.

I hope this helps!

• February 17, 2014 / 9:51 am

Thank you so much for the link and the info!
      It's settled: I need Sugar Dune! 😉

5. February 13, 2014 / 1:24 pm

Thanks for the comparison, Sabrina! Now I kinda sorta really want Sugar Dune! It looks so mauve compared with the other nude shades.

6. February 13, 2014 / 11:14 pm

Wow excellent comparisons. Thanks for all of your work on this.