Chanel Azuré #657 Le Vernis

Chanel Azuré #657 Le Vernis ($27, new and limited-edition, Nordstrom.com) is this season’s prettiest metallic teal for nails. It’s one of three nail polishes from the summer collection called L’ÉTÉ PAPILLON DE CHANEL. Sorry for the brief interruption in the Armani features, but this one just couldn’t wait. Quick swatches to show the chameleon-like features of Azuré. Sometimes it’s more teal, other times it’s more of a deep blue. It applied quite smoothly for a metallic, I was afraid it would be streaky but was happy to find it applied quite well.

Quick set of closer comparisons. I don’t own anything like it and Dior’s Samba duo is similar but still different enough to justify owning both.

Chanel Azuré #657 Le Vernis retails for $27 is currently listed as limited-edition and available now in stores. It’s also online now at Nordstrom.com and Chanel.com and should be showing up at more retail locations very soon.

Comments

1. April 25, 2013 / 2:50 pm

Such a gorgeous color. I have nothing like this in my stash. Need to have it.

2. April 25, 2013 / 2:58 pm

I love the blue. especially this one is my favorite. And you took the picture with sea at the back. Now I am home sick for some Mediterranean! Great post thanks 🙂

3. April 25, 2013 / 3:01 pm

Oh so pretty! Out of the three this is definitely my favorite <3

4. April 25, 2013 / 3:04 pm

Hi Sabrina, what a gorgeous blue green — and I love your ocean photos! I think I have a similar color to Azure in my stash; I might have to pull that out 🙂

5. April 25, 2013 / 3:44 pm

I love this color soooo much <3
    xoxo

6. April 25, 2013 / 4:17 pm

I saw this collection in-person a few days ago and this was definitely one of the standout shades! It's so multi-faceted and just screams summer! You've photographed it so nicely 🙂

7. April 25, 2013 / 5:11 pm

Thank you for the post! This is a stunning color. Can't wait until my order arrives!

8. pilar44
    April 25, 2013 / 7:55 pm

wowza this is the summer polish of 2013–totally fab! it will be mine, thanks for your gorgeous pics!

9. April 25, 2013 / 8:34 pm

I'm so happy to see it's different from Samba, I love it even more! So glad to see it's not streaky at all too ^^. Gorgeous pics!

April 25, 2013 / 8:48 pm

Absolutely stunning! I was debating between Azure and the Dior Samba duo because I thought they would be too similar to justify getting both, but there is just no comparison. I ordered this from Nordstrom immediately after seeing your post and cannot wait to receive it.

11. April 25, 2013 / 11:03 pm

This is absolutely gorgeous! And I love your shots in front of the ocean are stunning. I got my Chanel haul yesterday, but I'm ashamed to say that I haven't even looked at it yet–I've been too busy playing with Tom Ford's new Collection, lol.

12. April 25, 2013 / 11:51 pm

Love the Azure. My daughter and I will have fun the next time we get together to do our nails!

13. April 26, 2013 / 12:12 am

ohh that last picture. I love blues and greens, so it's just like a kaleidoscope of pretty. I just finished reading another review of this one, it seems like everyone went straight for Azure. I can definitely see why too, it's the perfect summer shade but hasn't been overdone. Gorgeous shot with the beach in the background!

14. April 26, 2013 / 3:10 am

This is lovely. I don't usually reach for blue colors for my nails, but this is a beautiful blue shade.

15. murt
    April 26, 2013 / 3:20 am

hmmm to my eye it looks very similar to an old Sally Hansen metallic polish – the blue polish out of the range that came in the opaque, metallic painted bottles.

16. April 26, 2013 / 8:26 am

Gorgeous I hope we get this in Holland as well.

17. April 27, 2013 / 1:59 am

I ordered all 3 of the Polish's. I'm not feeling this one but Love the other Two. I want to love it ……. love the color but think maybe its just the Finish.

April 30, 2013 / 8:51 pm

Hi,

I will be attending a semi-formal evening wedding in LA in the next month.

Would you wear this color to such an event?

I haven't been in LA in years and am not sure if this would be too much.

Thank you very much for any insights you might have on this!

19. May 2, 2013 / 8:30 pm

Wow!! I need this! Gooorgeous!!

May 6, 2013 / 6:41 pm

Beautiful color! Reminds me of Essie Trophy Wife. Has anyone compared these two?