Bits of Saturday in Beverly Hills

I spent the day in Beverly Hills yesterday. It was beautiful and sunny but extremely crowded with tourists & shoppers. One day was not enough and I only lasted about 4.5 hours before deciding it was time to go home. I had planned to take so many photographs but the streets were crowded and it was impossible to get shots of the store fronts without people walking in front. Note to self: next time go early in the morning and make sure the trip is more than 1 day. The must-sees for me: Neimans, Saks, Barneys and the Chanel Boutique.

Comments

1. July 24, 2011 / 7:50 pm

mmmm I think I'll win the lottery and host a blogger conference in Beverly Hills <3 We can end with some wildness in Vegas lol

2. July 24, 2011 / 7:56 pm

i've spent many happy hours on Rodeo Drive – thanks for the pics!

3. July 24, 2011 / 8:31 pm

The step display is interesting— never seen that before!

4. July 24, 2011 / 10:24 pm

I am swooning at the sight of these, really makes me want to go shopping

5. Eileen
    July 24, 2011 / 11:02 pm

I used to drive into BH about once a month, but that was before so many of the boutiques and upscale department stores expanded over the hill and into the San Fernando Valley. That's where I head now whenever I need some quality retail therapy. Still, I manage to go to BH a few times a year for some shopping and to meet friends for lunch; especially during the holidays. It's particularly festive at that time of year. I'm glad you had a fun outing, Sabrina. It really is a one of a kind place.

6. July 25, 2011 / 10:58 am

thanks for sharing these gorgeous pics of rodeo drive – we hear about all BH and shopping in the movies.. nice to see it through the eyes of a beauty blogger x

7. bisbee
    July 25, 2011 / 12:04 pm

Love Rodeo Dr.! Your pictures brought back memories of my trip last fall – expecially those steps in the Prada window!

8. July 25, 2011 / 2:59 pm

I've never been but your pictures are amazing! I'm so jealous 🙂

<3 Sidd