P.S. There are some individual GWPs up at Nordstrom (I think it was for Triple Points) and also at Saks Fifth Avenue (for beauty week) right now. I took advantage of a few including the Armani one from Saks and Jo Malone one from Nordstrom. Be sure to check for codes listed on each GWP option, sometimes there are codes you need to enter.
Some link love:
- NYFW has been in full swing and I’m living vicariously through others via Instagram and Snapchat and am seriously missing New York City right now. I find so many fashion bloggers inspirational and so so creative! Their looks and styling tips have so much more meaning to me than a magazine. A few favorites include @pamhetlinger, @andeelayne, @hellofashionblog, @extrapetite, @9to5chic and @brooklynblonde1.
- MAC is launching a new lip formula called Liptensity on September 20th. Fall is always a huge season for new lipstick shades and formulas. I did a little sneak peek on Instastories @beautylookbook which was only up for 24 hours so by now the preview is gone but you can see a snapshot here. For now if you can’t wait to see my review, I recommend you check out Temptalia for swatches of all the colors.
- One of my favorite bloggers Tamira Jarrel has been nominated for the Bloglovin’ Awards for Best Beauty Blog. I want to give her a shout out and hope you’ll support as well by voting for her! Link to the place to vote in her Instagram @tamirajarrel 🙂
- I finally gave the Bite Beauty Multisticks a test at Sephora and bought two shades to try out (review soon). I found the swatches Karen did at Makeup and Beauty Blog super helpful because she swatched them all side by side.
- MAC just launched extensions of their Pro Palettes in new sizes of compacts and inserts! For the compacts there is now a Pro-Palette Small (rectangular option) and Pro-Palette Medium (square). I picked up one of the medium sizes, a blush insert and eyeshadow insert and put in my own pans that I had from my current collection. This is perfect to carry on-the-go or for travel because you can now mix and match products and inserts. A full review to follow soon!
- For a limited time Benefit has a Personalized Hoola Bronzer option for $34 (available through the end of the month). It does cost a bit more than the regular Hoola Bronzer which is $29, but it can make a super cute gift. I was sent a personalized one from the Benefit team and think it’s pretty neat that my name is engraved on it!
- Urban Decay Lipsticks are all on sale at Sephora.com – the Matte Revolution, Sheer Revolution and regular Revolution Lipsticks are all marked down to $11. I’m not sure if this means they are discontinuing the formula or if they’re simply on sale. In case you had any of these on your radar – you can save 50% on these right now 🙂
- Tatcha is offering a deluxe travel size of the Pore Perfecting Sunscreen SPF 35 with any purchase of $100 or more on Tatcha.com with the code SPFMINI (through 4/28), it’s one of my favorite sunscreen formulas, so if you’re shopping online this week be sure to take advantage of the code before it expires.
- After I posted my Diptyque Favorites roundup, so many of you have asked me to keep you in the loop on Diptyque deals or promos that I know about. I’ll do my best to share when I find out anything, for right now:
- You can still save $20 off orders of $100+ online at Space NK (US) with code BEAUTYLB16 through May 1st.
- Two other codes that came through my in-box are from Diptyque (US online only at Diptyqueparis.com):
- Code MOM with any $75+ order will provide a complimentary 35g Geranium Rosa Candle
- Code SPRING with any $150+ order is good for a Choisya 35g candle + three 2ml Eau de Toilettes. Indulge in L’Ombe dans L’Eau, Florabellio and Do Son
I feel like my list of review items keeps growing – so many of you e-mail me and ask me on social media on a daily basis “when are you going to review (product x)????” Know that I’m working as fast as I can, but I’m a one-woman team (if you can call that a team haha) and there are only so many hours in each day. The only response I can give is “hopefully soon!” I’ve also picked up several photography projects which is keeping me busy but I’m excited about each new project I get 🙂
- Chanel Collection L.A. Sunrise for spring 2016 has started to trickle in stores and is now live on Chanel.com, Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue. It has a brighter feel than what I normally go for, but I love that everything is lively and colorful. What I picked up (reviews + swatches soon):
- Sunkiss Ribbon Blush ($70) – the must-have in the collection
- Stylo Yeux Waterproof ($33) in Purple Choc
- Le Vernis ($28) in Sunrise Trip
- Rouge Coco Shines ($37) in Mighty, Shipshape and Energy