I will admit that I tend to associate rosy pinks more with spring or summer, but I feel that rosy pink lips can pretty much be worn year round. For lips, I tend to lean more towards more natural pinks since I already have a lot of pink in my natural lip tone, so these won’t be the rosiest pinks that are out there.
Rosy Pink Lipglosses:
1. MAC Sweet Strawberry Lipglass 2. MAC Bingo! Plushglass 3. MAC Creme Anglaise Cremesheen Glass 4. Le Metier Siena Lip Creme (GWP) 5. Becca Rosita Lip Gloss 6. Nars Stella Lip Gloss 7. Paul & Joe Limited Edition 001 Lip Gloss 8. Chanel Imaginaire Glossimer 9. Edward Bess Love Always
Swatches, same order:
Rosy Pink Lipsticks:
1. Chanel Ischia #96 Aqualumiere 2. Chanel Tasmania #99 Aqualumiere 3. Bobbi Brown Ruffle Metallic Lip Color 4. Le Metier de Beaute Cannes 5. MAC Strawbaby Lipstick (Fafi label came off) 6. MAC Party Mate 7. MAC Skew
(The swatches didn’t turn out so well, I might try again later)
1. OPI California Raspberry 2. Essie Very Cranberry 3. OPI Grand Central Carnation 4. Dolce & Gabbana Rose (received as a GWP, but part of the regular D&G line) 5. Paul & Joe #13
For the swatches, the order is:
1. Thumb = Paul & Joe #13 2. Index = Dolce & Gabbana Rose 3. Middle = OPI Grand Central Carnation 4. Ring = Essie Very Cranberry 5. Pinkie = OPI California Raspberry
My blush collection has a lot of nude pinks, hot pinks, dusty pinks, peachy-pinks. I don’t have very many rosy-pink colors for cheeks other than my Bobbi Brown Raspberry Pot Rouge. Hence, no focus on the cheeks. I definitely do not have any rosy pink eyeshadows.
Would love to hear what your favorite rosy pink colors are!
I occasionally stop by Sephora and a couple days ago went to check out the new fall collections and saw they had the new Urban Decay/Dior fall items and picked up Ruthless Eyeshadow and Naked Lipstick and Red Dahlia Nail Polish.
The haul along with some other items I have picked up over the past few months:
Close ups of the items, Lorac Baked Matte Satin Blushes in Velvet Rope & Exposed:
Benefit Coralista & Rich Beach Eyeshadow (also featured HERE):
Benefit Lipsticks in Swoonderful, Lady’s Choice & Good to Go – all great neutrals:
Benefit/Urban Decay Lipsticks (no flash, L to R Jailbait, Naked, Swoonderful, Lady’s Choice & Good to Go):
Urban Decay Lipsticks in Jailbait & Naked:
Urban Decay Eyeshadows in Ruthless (deluxe), Shakedown & Naked (mattes):
Make Up For Ever Super Lipgloss + swatches in 20, 21, 30:
Dior Nail Polish in Red Dahlia (Sephora Exclusive) compared with some other fushia-pink-red shades – this is pulling more red in all the photos I’ve taken. It’s most similar to OPI Miami Beet, so you might want to try googling/searching for pics and swatches of that shade to get a better idea:
1. Dior Red Dahlia (bottle shown) 2. OPI Miami Beet (bottle shown) 3. Essie Private Bash 4. Essie Very Cranberry 5. Chanel Shangahi Red
Will be updated soon with comparisons to some true/classic reds so you can see the fuschia tones.