I hauled a few things from the Sephora Sale and one of my favorites is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Glam to Go Eyeshadow Palette ($29). I love the Mini Soft Glam II (reviewed here) so I knew I would love the new one. I also have a look at a couple lip items and blushes I hauled in today’s post.
The Mini Glam to Go Eyeshadow Palette has 8 shades in a small compact. I love the colors, texture and pigment. It has a mix of shimmers, mattes and a sparkle shade. The overall color theme is pink and plum with a good balance of neutrals mixed in. Shadows are soft and blend beautifully.
- Pretty is a shimmery light mauve
- Dawn is a matte soft tan
- Sunburst is a shimmery peach
- Softy is a medium rose peach
- Sunset is a warmer tan
- Fireworks is a gorgeous plum taupe gold shimmer
- Rosey is a reddish matte brown
- Dusk is a deeper brown
I’ve also accumulated a few of the Stick Cream Blushes ($32 each) which I think are lovely. The shades are really flattering and easy to wear. They blend out to a very natural finish but you can build pigment. They don’t have a powdery dry-down but I like that they’re not super dewy. Lasting power isn’t going to be all day since it’s a cream but they have decent lasting power. I like that there’s a brush on one end making it easy for touch ups on the go.
So far I have:
- Latte is a light nude pink (almost my skin tone)
- Peachy Keen is a pretty fresh peach
- Pink Dahlia is a bright pink (but blends out more sheer)
- Soft Rose is a brown rose pink
- Bubblegum is hard to see in the swatch but it’s a really pretty pink gold shimmer
There’s lots to love in the ABH lip world. I did a post of my haul here a while back of the Lipsticks and Lip Liners. I recently picked up Lipstick in Rose Dream (really pretty rose) and Lip Gloss in Peachy (almost clear base loaded with peach, pink and gold shimmers).
- Foundation Fenty Eaze Drops in Shade 9
- Powder Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless in Medium
- Bronzer Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Bronzer in Caramel
- Blush Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Blush Stick in Pink Dahlia
- Eyeshadow ABH Mini Glam to Go
- Eyeliner Sisley Phyto-Kohl Matte in Shade 2 Matte Tonka (swatches here)
- Mascara Tower28 MakeWaves Mascara
- Lipstick Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipstick in Rose Dream
- Nail Polish Olive and June Quick Dry Nail Polish in Pointe
Look with Peachy Lip Gloss + Latte Cream Blush
Overall love. I think the Glam to Go Palette is a great one to wear for everyday. Especially love that it’s a pink toned palette that doesn’t pull too pink or warm.
If you’re more into neutrals and neutral-cool tones Makeup by Mario launched his new Ethereal Eyes Eyeshadow Palette (just ordered and will try to swatch/review before the Sephora sale ends). The Natasha Denona Glam Palette and Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow Quad in Exaggereyes are also in my top picks for true neutral eyeshadow palettes.
Shop the Post
Are you a fan of anything from Anastasia Beverly Hills? What are you favorites?