Sharing 10 Things I’m Loving Right Now today! A few of my favorite everyday staples that I have had in rotation lately.
Glowing Base Favorites
For my base I’ve really been loving that natural glow. Two favorites are the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Sand 3N1 (1) and the Laura Mercier Flawless Lumiere Radiance Perfecting Foundation in Latte 3N1.5 (2). You can see the before/after application of the Tinted Moisturizer on my face here and the Flawless Lumiere in this post as well. Both offer a nice natural glow to the skin with good lasting power.
Quick tip: Sephora carries the Tinted Moisturizer in a Mini Size in case you wanted to try it out before committing to buying the full size. They also have a Prime+Perfect Set you can customize as well which has more mini sizes.
Best Setting Powder
The Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finished Pressed Powder in Medium (3) remains my go-to setting power. I use it pretty much daily for setting or touch ups. This one is not on sale, but Charlotte Tilbury has launched their Early Black Friday Deals with savings of 30% off on some of her bundles. In case you missed it I have my Best of Charlotte Tilbury post you can check out if you want more recommendations!
Neutral Mini Palette
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam II Mini Eyeshadow Palette (4) was a recent beauty buy. It is a mini version of their Soft Glam Palette. There are 2 shades in the mini that are slightly different than the full size version. If you have the original you don’t really need the new one unless you’ve used it up or are looking for a convenient travel size version. The colors are super smooth and easy to blend/layer. They look a little boring in the pan but it’s a really great palette that has everything you need for a complete eye look!
Beauty look wearing all my favorites in this post:
- Laura Mercier Flawless Lumiere Foundation in Latte 3N1.5
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Powder in Medium
- Tom Ford Bronzing Powder in Gold Dust
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Sublime Flush
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam II Mini Eyeshadow Palette
- Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner in Black Wood
- EM Cosmetics Pick Me Up Mascara* (also available in this Cozy Essentials Set, which I highly recommend!)
- Nail Polish is Olive and June MM
- Sweatshirt from Daydreamer / Nordstrom (wearing XS, also available in a long sleeve tee version)
- Earrings are the 6-6.5mm Pearl Earrings (not new, but several of you have asked the size)
I’ve also been loving the Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise Cream Shadow in Copper Sunrise (5, new shade reviewed here) for a soft wash of color. It’s a nice one and done kind of color and super flattering on the eyes! So many of you have messaged me asking for a good long-wear eyeliner, I think it depends whether you want a pencil or liquid but for pencil, my go-to has been the Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner (6, swatches here). I like a lot of the colors and am wearing Black Wood in this post.
For the cheeks I like a simple mix of bronzer + shimmery blush. I’ve been reaching for the Tom Ford Bronzing Powder in Gold Dust (7) and Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Sublime Flush (8, reviewed + swatched here) as a nice versatile mix.
Last but not least – the combo that gets me the most compliments and questions “what are you wearing on your lips?” is the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk (9) + Charlotte Tilbury Jewel Lips in Pillow Talk (10) combination. I love ALL the Pillow Talk Lip colors and many of you want to know “do I need them all?” especially for the glosses. I personally think I do, but if you don’t want dupes or colors that are too similar here are the colors swatched side by side.
My take on the difference between the glosses:
- Lip Lustre is most opaque and has a more dusty rose color (on the face/lips here and here)
- Collagen Lip Bath is the most sheer out of the three, has a translucent finish and gives the lips the most full plump effect (without the tingle, other colors also swatched here)
- Jewel Lips has some shimmer, is brighter in undertone, super glossy (review here too)
You can find the Lipstick, Liner, Collagen + Jewel Lips in her 4-piece Pillow Talk Lip Secrets Set ($45).
That wraps up my 10 Things I’m Loving Right Now! Would love to hear what you are loving lately. Any beauty staples you have in rotation that you can’t get enough of?