The Sephora Holiday Savings Event is here with first access for Rouge! Today I’m sharing a roundup of the best makeup gift sets to gift this season. Some are really cute for stocking stuffers and this event is a great time to get an early start to holiday shopping.
The Sephora Holiday Savings Event is open to all Beauty Insider Members. If you’re not a member yet you can sign up for free here. Here are the dates and tiers to shop the sale, if you’re shopping online use promo code SAVINGS:
- Rouge Members save 20% off 10/28 to 11/7
- VIB Members save 15% off 11/1 to 11/7
- Insiders save 10% off purchases 11/3 to 11/7
In addition they have 30% off all Sephora Collection items. Promo code and savings are good for use multiple times throughout the sale. Some exclusions apply and promo codes cannot be combined. All Beauty Insider members will receive free standard shipping on all qualifying online purchases in the U.S. and Canada.
Here are my top picks for sets to put on your radar!
The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Face Palettes ($85 each) this year are stunning. I love the packaging design and the colors in each of the palettes. There are a lot of new shades this year and I think there is a good range of colors to suit different skin tones! My favorite is the Elephant Palette but they’re all stunning.
Top to bottom includes:
- Butterfly Palette with Ethereal Light, Incandescent Light, Soft Flush (new), Diffused Light, Sunset Glow (new), Celestial Strobe Light (new)
- Elephant Palette with Dim Light, Soft Light, Beaming Strobe Light (new), Lustrous Bronze Light (new), Iridescent Coral (new), and Radiant Rose (new)
- Tiger Palette with Transcendent Light, Brilliant Glow Strobe Light (new), Burnish Glow (new), Divine Strobe Light (new), Copper Flash Strobe Light (new), Iridescent Rose
Wearing the Elephant Palette below
I’ve fallen head over heels in love with Phlur and they have a beautiful gift set with my favorite scent! The Missing Person Gift Set ($98) has a full size perfume + mini spritzer for travel. If you’re new to the line definitely try the Phlur Discovery Sampler Set ($35, I also love Somebody Wood and Phloria).
Mini eyeshadow palettes make for the perfect stocking stuffer. I’ve been really impressed with the Tarte Mini Tartelette Jewel Palette ($21). Colors are great everyday kind of neutrals and I love the sparkle toppers. I also recommend checking out Anastasia Beverly Hills, Natasha Denona and Urban Decay for eye great palettes under $30.
There are tons of great lip sets and minis this year! The Rare Beauty Mini Kind Words Matte Lip Duo in Humble ($20) is super cute. The colors are super mini but there’s enough product to get a decent sampling of how the formula wears. Humble is a great everyday neutral.
Other lip sets to check out:
- Fenty Mini Lil Icons Duo ($24) with Schola Sista and The MVP
- Fenty Glossy Posse Volume 5.0 ($38) with Gloss Bomb Heat in Fenty Glow, Gloss Bomb Cream in Cupcakin, Gloss Bomb in Fuschia Flex
- Kosas Mini Wet Set Undressed Vol 2 ($25) with shades Exposed, Revealed, Bare
- Tarte Maracuja Juicy Squad Lip Set ($39) with Maracuja Juicy Lip Balms in Ginger (warm nude) and Cranberry (cranberry), Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump in Cherry Blossom (pale pink), Maracuja Lip Lipstick in Rose (soft pink beige)
Pat McGrath also has some great options. The Mini Lip Shine Trio in Nude Venus ($25) has three perfect nude pinks (I hope they bring these out in the full size). As a huge fan of the LUST: Gloss I think the Pat McGrath LUST: Gloss Duo in Nude Dimension ($30) is a great buy for the neutral lip lover.
Look wearing: Westman Atelier Vital Foundation Stick Shade VII, Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawess Finish Setting Powder in Medium, Sephora Collection PRO Foundation Brush #70, Tartelette Jewel Palette, NARS Behave Set, Pat McGrath Nude Venus Lip Set.
For the face the NARS Behave Backstage Cheek Set ($39) is really cute. It comes with a Mini Powder Blush, Mini Multiple and Full-Size Liquid Blush in the shade Behave which is a soft peach.
For a luxurious treat definitely check out the Westman Atelier Sets. The Westman Atelier Squeaky Clean Lip & Cheek Duo ($48) in Chouchette + Ma Puce is super cute.
I also really love the Westman Atelier Petal Set ($134) which has a new Lit Up Stick and Squeaky Clean Lip Balm in Petal to match the blush stick.
That wraps up my gift set roundup! What’s on your radar for the Sephora Holiday Savings Event?
Shop the Post
Sponsored by Sephora.