I’ve swatched and rounded up some pink and red nail polishes to try for Valentine’s Day! OPI is one of my favorite brands for nail polish and they just launched their new Hollywood Collection. I received a few press samples to try but the ones that stood out to me were the lighter shades so I ordered them from Ulta (also available at Amazon). I decided to swatch of the new ones alongside a few of their classics. Colors I have swatched are all with two coats. I found they applied smoothly – I tend to prefer the opaque colors anyways!
For those interested in my DIY hand and nail care routine, you can see my Hand + Nail Care Routine and Tips post.
- Movie Buff (Hollywood Collection) – pale creamy pink mauve
- Hollywood and Vibe (Hollywood Collection) – pale cool-toned pink
- I’m An Extra (Hollywood Collection) – medium pink peach
- Suzi Calls the Paparazzi (Hollywood Collection) – neutral creamy pink rose
- Princesses Rule – sheer sparkling light pink with microsparkles
- 15 Minutes of Flame (Hollywood Collection) – metallic fuchsia pink
- OPI Red – classic red with a tiny hint of pearl
- Emmy Have You Seen Oscar? (Hollywood Collection)- perfect bright bold red
- I’m Really an Actress (Hollywood Collection) – sparkling plum gold shimmer
- I’m Not Really a Waitress – deep metallic wine
Movie Buff (Hollywood Collection)
Hollywood and Vibe (Hollywood Collection)
I’m An Extra (Hollywood Collection)
Suzi Calls the Paparazzi (Hollywood Collection)
15 Minutes of Flame (Hollywood Collection)
Emmy Have You Seen Oscar? (Hollywood Collection)
I’m Really an Actress (Hollywood Collection)
I’m Not Really a Waitress
It has been ages since I did a nail polish wheel swatch! I thought it might be helpful to do a side by side with a few other shades mixed in for reference:
You can find the new Hollywood shades available at Ulta Beauty and Amazon. Other classic colors are more widely available. Do you like pinks or reds for nails? What are your favorites? (I’ve linked a few of my favorite base and top coats below as well.)
Shop the Post:
Press samples include OPI Princesses Rule, I’m Really an Actress, 15 Minutes of Flame. All others purchased by me.