The Sephora Holiday Bonus Event opens up for all beauty insider tiers today! I rounded up my top makeup favorites last week. Today I’m rounding up the skin, hair and body care favorites you can find at Sephora. The weather is still warm here but has definitely shifted to cooler temperatures. My skincare routine has changed up a little with more hydrating creams and lotions. If you’re shopping online use code HOLIDAYSAVE (some exclusions apply). Details for all tiers are as follows:
- Rouge Members can save 20% off 11/1 to 11/11
- VIBs can save 15% off 11/7 to 11/11
- Beauty Insiders can save 10% off 11/7 to 11/11
Press samples featured have a * next to them below. All others purchased and often repurchased by me.
Cleansers + Makeup Removers
My favorite brands are Kate Somerville, Farmacy and Tatcha. I also really like SK-II but haven’t restocked on them in quite some time as I’ve found more affordable alternatives.
- Farmacy Clean Bee Ultra Gentle Facial Cleanser – best everyday gentle gel cleanser
- Farmacy Green Clean Meltaway Cleansing Balm * – best solid makeup remover for a double cleanse
- Tatcha Pure One Step Camelia Cleansing Oil – my most-used cleansing oil
- Kate Somerville Eradikate Cleanser – best one to help with acne issues
Toner + Face Mists
I always use a toner after every cleanse to balance the skin and make sure every trace of residue is removed. I love a good face mist – there are so many good ones!
- Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Toner – best gentle hydrating toner
- Fresh Rose Floral Toner – one of my favorite face mists for soothing
- Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist * – the one I travel with the most!
Face Moisturizers + Oils
This is the area I’ve switched up the most. My face is noticeably more dry and combination. I’ve used up quite a few of these so I don’t have them all right now – but favorites I’ve had in rotation.
- For normal/combination skin:
- Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream – just rediscovered this and am loving how smooth it makes the skin look and feel!
- Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream – currently out of this in the full size but am living off my minis that I stocked up on earlier in the year, best all around moisturizer
- Farmacy Honeydrop Lightweight Moisturizer * – a great lightweight version that is hydrating but doesn’t feel greasy
- For dry skin:
- Best to calm skin:
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream – the best one for sensitive skin days, this is one my brother keeps asking me to buy him!
- Farmacy Better Daze Ahead * – the only CBD cream I’ve tried I actually like, I used this on my face when it reacted badly to sunscreen testing, was the only thing that helped it calm down
- Favorite daytime oils:
- Guerlain Abeille Royale Youth Watery Anti-Aging Oil * – the lightest weight oil I’ve tried that hydrates, feels smooth and blends in beautifully to the skin without that typical oily feel
- Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Infusion de Rose Nourishing Oil * – the best rose oil I’ve tried at an affordable price
Night Time Treatments
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Oil – the best night time oil to help replenish moisture and repair skin overnight, I just discovered Andrew uses this too (he “borrowed” mine and put it in his bathroom cabinet, lol) – also available in this Midnight Must-Haves Set which I hauled yesterday
- Kate Somerville RetAsphere Micro Peel – one of the few night time peels I can use without it irritating my skin, a gentle but effective resurfacing treatment
- Sunday Riley Good Genes – probably the best lactic acid night resurfacing treatment I’ve tried, I use it sparingly though, around 1x per week, sometimes 2x! For those who don’t want to splurge on the full size, I highly recommend you try in smaller trial sizes available in the holiday sets like the Power Trio (just ordered), Power Couple or the Flash Fix Kit
Treatments: Mask, Acne, Resurfacing
Treating spot acne is something we’ve had to do more frequently over the summer. I stopped using any kind of acid over the summer but occasionally do a light peel.
- Drunk Elephant TLC Sukari Baby Facial – best at home gentle peel ever, it has a high tingle level so your mileage may vary depending on how sensitive your skin is
- Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Spot Treatment – our most repurchased acne spot treatment, Andrew uses this the most out of all the acne products we’ve bought
- Kate Somerville EradiKate Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment – goes on clear so you can use it on wider areas that have problems, effective without leaving red spots on my face
- Glamglow Supermud Activated Charcoal Treatment Mask – best pore minimizing and clarifying mask I’ve used, I have repurchased and used for many years
- Fresh Sugar Face Polish – my favorite face scrub because it’s so gentle!
- Tatcha Violet-C Brightening Serum – I don’t often use brightening serums, but this is the one I’ve liked the most, when I use it consistently I notice a huge difference in texture and brightness
Hair Styling Favorites
I’m obsessed with Living Proof and IGK for hair styling products. Shampoo loves have been Olaplex, Briogeo and Christophe Robin in the past but these days I’m really obsessed with Sisley and Oribe (which aren’t available at Sephora):
- Living Proof Flex Hairspray – I asked readers on Instagram stories about a year ago what the best hairspray at Sephora was and this was the one most recommended, I 100% agree, it holds hair in place but doesn’t leave it crunchy!
- Living Proof No-Frizz Instant De-Frizzer – frizz is such a huge issue in Florida humidity, even with blow-dry treatments or serums there is still frizz! This saved my life this summer, I spray it and brush it through and it works like nothing else I’ve tried
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo – best smelling option I’ve tried
- IGK Jet Lag Dry Shampoo – my most-used dry shampoo
- Ouai Hair Oil – one of my top picks to add shine to ends
- Moroccanoil Treatment * – my can’t live without shine product
- Bumble and Bumble Bb.Glow Thermal Protection Mist – I saw this everywhere on Instagram and was influenced to buy it, I absolutely love it, it’s now a close tie with the Oribe Royal Blowout Spray for me
- Briogeo Don’t Despair Repair! Mask – I’m out of this right now but this is my favorite hair mask
- Briogeo Farewell Frizz Blow Dry Perfection Heat Protectant Creme – one of the best cream products for a smooth blow out
This is the category I use up the most frequently as Andrew and I share a lot of our body care products.
- Sol de Janiero Brazilian 4 Play Shower Cream – I used the sunscreen oil in this scent during a trip to Miami and ever since then it reminds Andrew of being on vacation! I love this because it’s hydrating and smells amazing!
- Sol de Janiero Samba 2-Step Foot Fetish Care – I bought this over the summer and think it’s the best foot cream I’ve tried because it dries to a velvety no-slip finish, the board is super effective too
- Sol de Janiero Bum Bum Carnaval Getaway Set – I think this is the cutest body set for $25, it has minis of the spray, cream and shower gel
- Fresh Brown Sugar Bath and Shower Gel – Fresh makes the best shower gels, I try to always have backups on hand because it’s gentle and effective
- L’Occitane Almond Shower Shake – the most fun shower product ever, I like this better than the oil version!
- Ouai Scalp and Body Scrub – best smelling body scrub for me!
- Kiehl’s Hand Creams – they make the best for dry skin, the unscented is a classic but I also love the lavender and grapefruit ones
I’m a lip balm junkie but am so picky with texture and scent. My favorites right now:
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask – best thick hydrating balm
- Dior Addict Lip Glow – a classic for adding a flush of color
- NARS Afterglow Lip Balm in Orgasm – my most-used balm for the past couple of years
- Kosas Kosasport LipFuel * – a beautiful stick option for a tint and flush of color (also available in a clear version)
- Hourglass N28 Lip Treatment Oil – the most luxurious lip oil I’ve ever tried
Andrew’s most-used brands are a tie between Jack Black and Kiehl’s. His top five:
- Kiehl’s Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic
- Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Spot Treatment
- Jack Black Deep Dive Glycolic Facial Cleanser
- First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Clearing Pads
- Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream
That wraps up my lengthy favorites list for skin care, hair care and body care! I realize it’s a lot – but I put a lot to the test and rotate frequently. I hope this gives you some ideas by category if you’re in search of something specific. Always happy to answer questions if you have any. The skincare sets are so good this year – it was hard for me to narrow down my picks but I stocked up on some Kiehl’s, Farmacy Beauty and First Aid Beauty.
Let me know what you ended up hauling!
I’ve put together a giveaway with some favorites. To enter use the widget below and complete at least THREE of the steps in the widget below. It’s open internationally but you must be 18 years or older to enter. Giveaway will run through Monday 11/11 11:59PM EST. I’ll email the winner within 24 hours and they must respond within 24 hours or another winner will be selected in their place. Not sponsored or affiliated.
One winner will be selected via the widget to win: Kosas Wet Lip Oil in Fruitjuice, Urban Decay On the Run Palette, ABH Glow Kit in Sweets, Pat McGrath Mini MatteTrance Trio, Pat McGrath MatteTrance in Guinevere, Tatcha mini Water Cream, Tatcha mini Dewy Cream, Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Glow Powder + Brush, Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Stick Cocoa, Laura Mercier Primer, Urban Decay Setting Spray, Hourglass Minis x4.