June has been a transition month for us literally as we’ve moved! We managed to do everything fairly quickly but with moving there’s always a chance things might take longer than planned, especially with the unpacking and getting everything setup. For my just-in-case things take longer scenario I made sure to pack our essentials in a few dedicated boxes that I set aside. In the humid months maintaining a good skincare routine is a must and I did not want to lose track of my essential cleansers, moisturizers and treatments. I packed my must-haves in a few travel cases and these are the items I relied on all month long. I could also call this my skincare on-the-go routine! I have the Truffle Clarity Jumbo Jetset Case featured above which just restocked and launched in new colors. You can see my previous review in this post here too.
Cleanse and Tone
- Kate Somerville Eradikate Daily Cleanser has helped keep my skin clear and minimizes breakouts. I cannot live without this cleanser.
- Farmacy Beauty Clean Bee Ultra Gentle Facial Cleanser is the best gel cleanser for oily skin days.
- Tatcha Pure One-Step Camellia Cleansing Oil (travel-size) has been my go-to for double cleansing, love that Tatcha is one of the few brands that carries nearly everything in their lineup in a travel size option.
- Glamglow Supertoner Exfoliating Acid Solution Toner is the best to exfoliate and clarify, it’s gentle enough for me to use daily and it’s one I’ve used for a few months now.
- Sisley Botanical Floral Toning Lotion is the best hydrating toner lotion I have on repeat, it’s alcohol free and works to soften the skin, I have a mini I got from the subscription program and I keep refilling it for on-the-go times.
- Almay Longwear + Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Pads are something I use every day!
- Chanel Hydra Beauty Camellia Water Cream* has made my favorites list two months in a row, I love that it comes with a pump (versus jar) and it has been a great lightweight moisturizer that doesn’t feel too heavy, even on hot humid days, it works with all of my foundations too.
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Juice Moisturizer is the best lightweight moisturizer I rely on for hot days, I have both the mini and full size.
- Volition Beauty Strawberry-C Serum* has been a pleasant surprise for a Vitamin-C treatment to help brighten and hydrate, and it doesn’t irritate my skin (full review here).
- Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss’r Luscious Lip Balm has the best balm packaging I’ve seen in a while, it has both a squeeze tube and sponge applicator so there’s no mess on your fingers from applying! It’s hydrating and soft on my lips (goes on clear).
- By Terry Baume de Rose Mini* something I got in one of the GWP bags a few months ago, always a favorite for night time, it’s the most lush rich lip balm I’ve tried.
- Chanel La Creme Main is the best smelling hand cream I own that has a really nice velvety dry down.
- Glamglow Supermud Activated Charcoal Treatment Mask is one I can never be without, I use this once a week during the humid season, even if it’s sometimes just as a spot mask, the full size is better, but I had minis on hand thrown into my travel bag.
- GrandeLASH MD Lash Enhancing Serum* is the first lash serum I’ve tried that actually works for me, I started seeing results by the end of the first week of use (even Andrew noticed!), it also didn’t darken or irritate my lids like other formulas did.
- MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is a must-have for me as a multi-tasker, either to hydrate bare skin or set foundation/powder and make it look a little less powdery, I did give the new scented options a smell at the counter and bought Peony as it has the lightest scent of the four options.
- Hero Mighty Patch Original is the best hydro colloid pimple patch I’ve tried, we got these from Amazon early in the year because my bestie recommended them. Since then we’ve tried other brands and I’ve been meaning to review them but Andrew uses them up so fast I rarely have them in stock at our home, I had to order a bunch and hide them from him lol. Full acne treatment post to follow on what we’ve tried, but we really like these.
- Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Spot Treatment is something I’ve had to use more frequently this past month, even though I’ve been able to maintain clear skin with a good routine, moving this summer in the extreme heat took a toll on my skin. This has helped my skin tremendously for those unwanted spots.
- Volition Beauty Turmeric Brightening Polish* has been a really good exfoliating treatment for me this past month.
That wraps up June’s most-used favorite skincare items. I had other things in rotation but these were my favorites! Did you have any favorites this past month? Do you switch things up as the weather heats up or stick with staples year round? For those who always want to know what I have on my nails in this photo I have the Olive and June EC Nail Polish* on (with three coats) topped it with the Essie Speed Setter Top Coat and it lasted a full seven days without tip wear or chipping.
Press samples featured indicated with a *. All other items purchased by me.