It’s that time of year again when the spring beauty events start up! Right now Space NK US has their Spring Beauty Edit Bag from February 13th to 18th while supplies last with any $285+ purchase online or in their stores, use code BEAUTY19 at checkout. Out of all the ones going on right now I think theirs is the best one even though the minimum spend is high, I do think it’s well worth the splurge.
They value the gift at over $450, mostly all minis, items inside this year’s bag:
- Diptyque Roses Candle 3.4 oz
- Sunday Riley Good Genes 5 ml
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15 0.12 fl oz
- Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo 1 oz
- Ilia Beauty Tinted Lip Conditioner in Forever 0.04 oz
- Chantecaille Rose de Mai Cream 5 ml
- Omorovicza Rejuvenating Night Cream 0.5 fl oz/15 ml
- Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask 1 oz
- Patchology Clean AF Cleansing Wipes 15 pack
- Verso Hydration Serum with Niacinamide 10 ml
- Coola Makeup Setting Spray 10 ml
- Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray 30 ml/1 fl oz
- Clark’s Botanicals Deep Moisture Mask 10 ml
- 111Skin Clinical Exfoliator 0.35 oz
- Malin + Goetz AHA Treatment Solution 0.2 fl oz
- Golden Faden MD Skin Balancing Mask 7 ml
- Kat Burki Vitamin C Intensive Face Cream 7 ml
- Rodial Radiance Transforming Mask 8 ml
- Kevyn Aucoin Flesh Tone Lip Pencil in Cerise 0.024 oz
- Miriam Quevedo Platinum and Diamond Luxurious Mask 50 ml
- REN Clean Skincare Radiance Glow Daily Vitamin Gel Cream 0.51 oz
- Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed 1.7 oz/10 ml
- Emma Hardie Brilliant Face Oil 0.17 oz
- By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder Deluxe 0.45 oz
- Rahua Classic Conditioner 22 ml
- Lipstick Queen Mini Altered Universe Time Warp 0.08 fl oz
- R&Co Deluxe Waterfall Moisture and Shine 15 ml
- Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Exfoliating Moisturizer 0.13 fl oz
- Derm Institute Cellular Rejuvenating Serum 0.17 oz
- Pink zip bag
I can vouch for the Diptyque, Hourglass, Oribe, Briogeo, Christophe Robin and Bumble and Bumble products in this year’s gift bag. All of these are excellent and if you haven’t tried them yet this is the perfect way to do so!
There are so many brands to pick from I don’t think I really need to do a recommendations list but in case you don’t know what to splurge on, my top 5 favorites are mostly hair care right now. I actually just bought a lot of Oribe from Neiman Marcus and their gift bag was very disappointing. I really should have waited for this event, ordered online for a second bag to gift to my mother in law.
Top five loves right now:
- Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask is one of the best hair masks I’ve used (to me it’s better than Kerastase and Oribe). I really want to try the shampoo version of this mask.
- Christophe Robin Shade Variation Mask with Temporary Coloring in Warm Chestnut was the best tinted mask for color treated hair my first round of highlights, this second round I’ve gone lighter and think I need the Golden Blonde version now
- Oribe Run Through Detangling Primer came highly recommended by one of my pickiest friends. She used to work in the hair care industry for product development and she’s tried everything she possibly can. This is her go-to and she told me it was “the best.” I finally caved and bought a mini size. She was right. It’s amazing and I need the full size for sure. I don’t know that I’d call it THE best, it’s saved my hair with this second round of highlights, but I still think it’s a tie with the next item I’m listing below.
- Christophe Robin Hydrating Leave-In Mist with Aloe Vera is something I used more of as a detangling spray on wet/damp hair. This was one of the few lightweight hydrating sprays that didn’t weigh my hair down. A light spritz allows any brush or comb to brush through my hair without any tugging or tangles.
- 111Skin Bio Cellulose Facial Treatment Masks are my holy grail of sheet masks. The set is crazy expensive but these plump and smooth the skin like nothing else I’ve tried.
Also linking a few other favorites below. Sunday Riley Good Genes is great, Space NK also stocks By Terry, Byredo, Lipstick Queen, Ouai and Susanne Kaufmann.
Some newer launches you might want to check out while the gift is going on:
The Space NK Spring Beauty Edit Bag 2019 runs February 13 through 18, 2019, while supplies last. Available online and in store with a $285+ purchase, use code BEAUTY19 at checkout.
Spring Beauty GWP gifted by Space NK.