Rounding up some things on my summer beauty and accessory wishlist! I’ve been obsessed with finding the perfect beach tote and am still on the hunt for one, if you know of any favorites let me know in the comments! Some other things on my radar recently:
- Byredo Triple Gagnant Bois Hair Perfume Set ($120) – mini hair perfume trio perfect for travel and this comes in two options! Bois has Bal D’Afrique, Gypsy Water and Mojave Ghost. There is also a Fleurs version which has three different scents.
- Chanel La Base Mascara ($32) – part of the New Eye Makeup Collection, I’m not sure if this is a reformulated version of their mascara base or a repromote but I’ve ordered it to test!
- Chanel Longwear Eyeshadow Primer ($32) – Also part of the eye makeup collection, have ordered to test, will review once I’ve received and tried it!
- Madewell Tie Front Keyhole Camisole ($58) – I’ve been loving all things Madewell lately, I already own this top and love it, I also want it in black and pretty much everything else they have right now.
- STS Blue Distressed Boyfriend Denim Shorts ($39) – Probably my favorite brand for affordable denim shorts, I bought so many last year and this year I love the distressed versions. I pretty much live in shorts here in Florida so I’m stocking up! I also love these from 7ForAllMankind but they’re a lot pricier.
- J.Crew Circle Straw Crossbody Bag ($128) – This is the year of the straw bags! I see them everywhere and love the way they look. I already own this in the light color, contemplating the dark option for something different!
- Tory Burch Sienna Strappy Sandals ($158) – I already own the other two colors in White and Multi-Color and I really love them, these are a nice alternative to my go-to Miller Flip Flops, her sandals are expensive but the quality is so good, mine have lasted for ages and still look nice.
- Rodin Olio Lusso Mermaid Luxury Illuminating Liquid ($50) – This looks like the prettiest shade of tan illuminator! I’m trying to wait to see more swatches online as I suspect it could be too light for my summer tan.
- La Mer Moisturizing Matte Lotion ($260) – This has been on my radar for months, it sounds perfect for Florida weather but I’m trying to use up some other things before buying this. I do think Andrew would use it regularly though, he loves their Moisturizing Soft Lotion more than I do.
- Chanel Paris-Deauville Eau de Toilette ($130) – One of three new scents that launched from Chanel. I promised myself not to buy perfume without testing it first, but I have this on my list for the next time I’m in a city that has a free-standing Chanel boutique.
- Tory Burch Miller Canvas Tote ($348) – I love all things Tory Burch and love the simple look of this one! I’m desperately trying to find a cheaper alternative.
- Le Specs Bandwagon Sunglasses ($59) – Obsessed with colored sunglasses! These look promising, especially for the price.
- Replica Beach Walk Dry Body Oil ($60) – I bought this last year and love the way it smells. I want to buy another bottle, I especially loved that it comes with a spritzer. The only downside is that it’s not travel or purse friendly.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pretty Pink Lipstick Set – This is not officially out yet but will launch during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale next month with three new colors! The sale catalog has finally been launched online – sale details, dates, beauty exclusives preview and what’s on my radar in my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 page here.
- Chantecaille Sirena Bronzer and Highlighter ($78) – This has mixed reviews but I can’t get over how pretty the embossed pattern looks! I’m going to have to investigate. Texture looks interesting for summer.
What’s on your summer radar or wishlist right now? I’m also doing a blog giveaway today (and stay tuned for another fun one at the end of the week as well). Two people will be selected to win a $100 eGift Card to Nordstrom. Enter by completing at least one of the tasks via the Rafflecopter widget below. Ends 6/29/2018 11:45 PM EST. I’ll pick the winners within 48 hours after giveaway ends and e-mail them. Selected winners must respond to e-mail within 48 hours after I contact them or another winner will be selected in their place. Open internationally, but you must be 18 years or older. Not sponsored or affiliated.